All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
At New Orleans Saints practice after filming for the day
09-01-2011, 04:13 PM
RE: At New Orleans Saints practice after filming for the day
(09-01-2011 03:14 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  [i think we will get use to him wearing his beanie again cuz its coming upto winter in america

It's not winter yet! It's been over 90 degrees F (32-35 C) in New Orleans with high humidity. Wearing a beanie in those conditions is just weird. He must have most a bet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2011, 05:03 PM
he looks amazing...aha, I feel like I say that everytime but it's true. He's absolutely beautiful (:
Good to see him enjoying his time out there.
09-01-2011, 05:15 PM
(09-01-2011 04:13 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(09-01-2011 03:14 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  [i think we will get use to him wearing his beanie again cuz its coming upto winter in america

It's not winter yet! It's been over 90 degrees F (32-35 C) in New Orleans with high humidity. Wearing a beanie in those conditions is just weird. He must have most a bet.
You mean *lost a bet
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Zac and his beanie!
09-02-2011, 12:47 AM
I happen to believe he's sexy when he wears the beanies, but again that's just me. Then again I think he would look sexy in bum's clothes, LOL.

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2011, 08:22 AM
(09-02-2011 12:47 AM)Twilight Wrote:  I happen to believe he's sexy when he wears the beanies, but again that's just me. Then again I think he would look sexy in bum's clothes, LOL.

I second that!
09-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Have I been missing out on something?? Why the obsession with the beanies??(bare in mind im only a newly fan!)

Maybe he has to hide his hair for a role....or he can't allow the sun to get at it incase it lightens it up and the role that he is playing his hair has to be a certain colour??

Life is for living, love is for giving Smile
09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
(09-09-2011 08:36 AM)Nina32 Wrote:  Have I been missing out on something?? Why the obsession with the beanies??(bare in mind im only a newly fan!)

Zac has worn these knit "beanies" for years. It may be partly a personal fashion statement, and it is also a tactic he adopted to reduce the value of photos for paparazzi. Anyway, sometimes he wears the beanies and sometimes he doesn't, so it stimulates curiosity among his fans.
09-09-2011, 09:34 AM
(09-09-2011 09:31 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(09-09-2011 08:36 AM)Nina32 Wrote:  Have I been missing out on something?? Why the obsession with the beanies??(bare in mind im only a newly fan!)

Zac has worn these knit "beanies" for years. It may be partly a personal fashion statement, and it is also a tactic he adopted to reduce the value of photos for paparazzi. Anyway, sometimes he wears the beanies and sometimes he doesn't, so it stimulates curiosity among his fans.

Oh Okay, thanks Smile

Life is for living, love is for giving Smile
09-09-2011, 11:57 AM
I think Zac realised his hair kind of recognises him to fans.
He always wore them even in California no matter the weather; it was put into an interview he did once that he wore one in the heat.
I guess it's his 'thing' Big Grin

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel