All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Lucky One In Theaters August 2012
09-05-2011, 03:38 PM
RE: The Lucky One In Theaters August 2012
Hi All Hello from Ireland,

New to this so just getting the hang of it.........

I have only just recently become a Zac fan, believe it or not I have never seen High School Musical or Hairspray. I only recently just saw Charlie St Cloud. I was never interested in him as I felt he was too young but my oh my has he changed my mind!!!!haha

I am looking forward to his upcoming movies. I like that he is doing different projects and not doing the same teen movies Ive read the lucky one and charlie st cloud and they are good books. I have yet to read the paperboy, looking forward to that film as I also like Matthew acting.....

Ive watched interviews on him and find him real humble and polite not one bit cocky or arrogant, whether that's different off of camera who knows......

So if anyone would like to fill me in on some info please, for example, I heard he finished it with Vanessa the day before her birthday?? were they together when the leaked pics came out and how did he deal with it?? He seems to be getting alot of stick latley, but then again anyone in the public eye will always have people finding a flaw in them..

Thanks guys SmileSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Thanks Lashlay Smile
09-06-2011, 06:35 AM
welcome nina Smile im glad another zac fan like you was added in this forum Big Grin welcome very much Big Grin

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
09-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Thanks Qwerty..... I am trying to get the hang of it....I keep forgetting which one I have left a post on so have to search through them all haha Smile
09-06-2011, 11:17 AM
(09-05-2011 03:38 PM)Nina32 Wrote:  So if anyone would like to fill me in on some info please, for example, I heard he finished it with Vanessa the day before her birthday?? were they together when the leaked pics came out and how did he deal with it??

Others on this forum will know a lot more than I do. But to give you a response:

No one knows when they actually decided to break up. The news was released on December 14. Perhaps the news was made public at that time because of Vanessa's birthday, since they wouldn't be seen together for that occasion and people would wonder why.

It's widely believed that Z and V were dating beginning in September 2005. I assume by "leaked pics" you mean the nekkid ones. Zac dealt with it by saying nothing and just continuing to go out publicly with V. Pretty mature, I'd say.

This must have been discussed in detail at the time, but the old forums have been lost. This kind of discussion belongs in the "General" posting area rather than in an unrelated movie thread.
09-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Hopefully the release will be sooner-Aug.24th,2012 is almost a year away!
09-06-2011, 04:00 PM
(09-06-2011 11:17 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(09-05-2011 03:38 PM)Nina32 Wrote:  So if anyone would like to fill me in on some info please, for example, I heard he finished it with Vanessa the day before her birthday?? were they together when the leaked pics came out and how did he deal with it??

Others on this forum will know a lot more than I do. But to give you a response:

No one knows when they actually decided to break up. The news was released on December 14. Perhaps the news was made public at that time because of Vanessa's birthday, since they wouldn't be seen together for that occasion and people would wonder why.

It's widely believed that Z and V were dating beginning in September 2005. I assume by "leaked pics" you mean the nekkid ones. Zac dealt with it by saying nothing and just continuing to go out publicly with V. Pretty mature, I'd say.

This must have been discussed in detail at the time, but the old forums have been lost. This kind of discussion belongs in the "General" posting area rather than in an unrelated movie thread.

Thanks for that.....I understand different sections are made for different threads....I'm only new so just getting the hang of the forum. So apoligies if I did something wrong.
09-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Thank you for understandingSmileSmile
09-07-2011, 06:33 AM
(09-06-2011 07:44 AM)Nina32 Wrote:  Thanks Qwerty..... I am trying to get the hang of it....I keep forgetting which one I have left a post on so have to search through them all haha Smile

welcome Smile this forum is actually one of the most famous zac forum

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
09-07-2011, 07:02 PM
(09-07-2011 06:33 AM)qwerty Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 07:44 AM)Nina32 Wrote:  Thanks Qwerty..... I am trying to get the hang of it....I keep forgetting which one I have left a post on so have to search through them all haha Smile

welcome Smile this forum is actually one of the most famous zac forum
By far.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user