All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Lucky One In Theaters August 2012
08-27-2011, 04:29 AM
RE: The Lucky One In Theaters August 2012
sometimes, i pity zac doing so many movies that he might even get stress. however, he's not only doing it for himself, but he's doing it to us fans

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Why do you pity him?
It is his job. He has chosen to be an actor.
He also gets paid more than most people do in two years for just 4-5 months work.

If he was stressed he would turn down roles. He is a smart guy and has a good people around him advising him,who know the business.

AngelKellyAngel
http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
http://www.youtube.com/londonlemming
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2011, 06:50 AM
no, i pity zac that he might get stressed. i love him doing movies lol but it's just that im scared he might get tired

yeah, zac's one smart dude. i love it when he gets advices from older celebs like leonardo dicaprio

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
08-27-2011, 11:09 AM
(08-27-2011 02:56 AM)Mary90 Wrote:  I think Zac will shoot another movie or two this spring and that's why he doesn't has time to promote the Lucky one. Sad, but it looks like Zac shoots as many movies as he can and promote them over the next 2 years.
Thats what I thought. Like he may have to film the Seth Rogen comedy next spring and wouldn't have time to promote a movie.

As upset as I am over this long wait, at least we have a date in place unlike before. And we still have New Years Eve and The Lorax to look forward to.
08-27-2011, 12:18 PM
(08-27-2011 11:09 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(08-27-2011 02:56 AM)Mary90 Wrote:  I think Zac will shoot another movie or two this spring and that's why he doesn't has time to promote the Lucky one. Sad, but it looks like Zac shoots as many movies as he can and promote them over the next 2 years.
Thats what I thought. Like he may have to film the Seth Rogen comedy next spring and wouldn't have time to promote a movie.

As upset as I am over this long wait, at least we have a date in place unlike before. And we still have New Years Eve and The Lorax to look forward to.
Exactly.
& I know I'm going to be completely content with New Year's Eve so I'm happy.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
08-27-2011, 12:52 PM
I had not thought about the fact that as he is filming more movies he could not promote the ones he has already done, that makes a lot of sense. Guess I can forgive him for making us wait Smile afterall he will be on the screen more and more over the coming years.
08-27-2011, 12:55 PM
I believe that it is very bad date to relase one film. I don't know in USA but in Spain, In August people this of vacations, and they don't go to the cinema.

[Image: thump_6819935zac-efron.gif]
08-27-2011, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2011 02:15 PM by d. b. wilyumz.)
(08-27-2011 02:56 AM)Mary90 Wrote:  I think Zac will shoot another movie or two this spring and that's why he doesn't has time to promote the Lucky one....

I doubt that the studio would schedule a release date based on the star's availability for promotional appearances. Anyway, it's a year away, and Zac may be booked for additional movies to shoot next summer, so they don't know he will be available anyway.
(08-27-2011 12:55 PM)ESG42 Wrote:  I believe that it is very bad date to relase one film. I don't know in USA but in Spain, In August people this of vacations, and they don't go to the cinema.

In the USA, the three summer months are the peak movie-going season (especially for the younger audience, who are all out of school). That's why most of the big blockbusters are released in June-July-August. That still makes August a poor choice for releasing a romantic drama, since it will be competing with all the thrillers, sci-fi spectaculars, etc. But what do I know? I'm sure the studio distribution guys know better Dodgy
08-27-2011, 02:17 PM
I heard somewhere that, so far, The Lucky One is the only movie being released on August 24th.
08-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Why the wait?