All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac's upset
08-23-2011, 01:11 AM
RE: Zac's upset
(08-22-2011 04:54 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  1) This is from the National Enquirer, so anyone who believes this is an idiot. Point blank.

&

2) To the person who said Zac would be dumb to let anyone use his pool while he was away, clearly does not belong on this thread and should go away. I'm sorry its not okay for people like Zac to be nice and expect the good from people.

There's being nice and there's being foolish. I know Zac Efron is nice, I hope he is also prudent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2011, 07:01 AM
i hate it when people try to make a false rumour about zac

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
08-23-2011, 10:04 AM
I don't believe that he really would do anything like that.

The National Enquirer is a tabloid that bases its stories on things that are 99% false. They will do anything just to sell magazines and make any kind of profit, including making celebrities look bad/horrible.

Even IF it is true, which I highly doubt, celebrities do make mistakes due to the fact they are only human, just like the rest of us. We do look up to them but we also have to consider the fact that they do not escape every day troubles & are not superheroes.

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2011, 11:09 AM
(08-22-2011 04:54 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  To the person who said Zac would be dumb to let anyone use his pool while he was away, clearly does not belong on this thread and should go away. I'm sorry its not okay for people like Zac to be nice and expect the good from people.

Big Grin

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
08-23-2011, 07:44 PM
I would say the same as Twilight and Zacefronitis,

National Enquirer is non sense and all rumors. Point blank. It's just lots of gossip that isn't true.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Well going on their past history I would have to agree that there is not a lot of truth to the things they write and they say anything to make money and cause upset.
08-24-2011, 09:05 PM
Agreed. But we don't need to get defensive about this....let's just be happy. Because I'm a happy person especially when it involves ZE. <3

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile..." Heart