All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac's upset
08-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Sad Zac's upset
While Zac has been filming he let his friends use his pool at his house. Well his parent's went to check on his house for him, they found trash all over and his garden ruined. So he won't let his friends use it any more.He even had the locks changed. Smile I read this in a email I got so don't know if it's a rumorConfused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2011, 05:34 AM
RE: Zac's upset
The original story was published in The National Enquirer last week. As it came from their I would take it with a large pinch of salt.

AngelKellyAngel
http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
http://www.youtube.com/londonlemming
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2011, 06:52 AM
is that true? if so, what kind of friends he has then? it's really rude of them

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
08-22-2011, 07:46 AM
Wow, I don't know if that's true or not but if so, they have no consideration for him or his property.
If that happened to me, I certainly wouldn't let them hang around anymore and changing the locks would be a smart idea!

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
08-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Don't believe any news story that includes the words "a source told the National Enquirer." There's probably a tiny grain of fact, but it has been expanded, exagerated, and inflated with fantasy to create a sensational result.

I find it hard to believe that Zac would give the "key" to his front gate to any friends to use his house while he is out of town. If he does, he's dumber than he looks. The legal liability would be terrifying -- you are a millionaire, and you are letting people use your pool while you aren't there? Even I could win that case, and I only had friends who went to law school.

Maybe the closing item about racoons in the garage is true; can anyone find the source for that story?
08-22-2011, 10:12 AM
(08-22-2011 08:55 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  Don't believe any news story that includes the words "a source told the National Enquirer." There's probably a tiny grain of fact, but it has been expanded, exagerated, and inflated with fantasy to create a sensational result.

I find it hard to believe that Zac would give the "key" to his front gate to any friends to use his house while he is out of town. If he does, he's dumber than he looks. The legal liability would be terrifying -- you are a millionaire, and you are letting people use your pool while you aren't there? Even I could win that case, and I only had friends who went to law school.

Maybe the closing item about racoons in the garage is true; can anyone find the source for that story?

That also came from the National Enquirer.

AngelKellyAngel
http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
http://www.youtube.com/londonlemming
08-22-2011, 11:21 AM
The National Enquirer is always the most unreliable source to ever read stuff from. I wouldn't believe any of it.
08-22-2011, 12:30 PM
That is why I didn't repeat it when I read it. If you believed everything they have printed lately about Zac......
08-22-2011, 04:54 PM
1) This is from the National Enquirer, so anyone who believes this is an idiot. Point blank.

&

2) To the person who said Zac would be dumb to let anyone use his pool while he was away, clearly does not belong on this thread and should go away. I'm sorry its not okay for people like Zac to be nice and expect the good from people.
08-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Heart RE: Zac's upset
I didn't read it in the National Enquirer. I don't even read it ever scent Princess Diana. I have a google seach that sends me any Zac news. And it was from a different paper. Wish I would have save it but I didn't. Angel