All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
I LOVE YOU ZAC
02-13-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: I LOVE YOU ZAC
I LOVE YOU ZAC!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

With God all things are possible!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 04:00 PM by d. b. wilyumz.)
(02-11-2012 05:48 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  ...what is up with haters calling ZAC gay?...

Actually, I have a theory. Zac became famous as a teen heartthrob. Some guys are naturally threatened by any "rival" who attracts female adoration. Accusing him of being gay is a way to undermine his heartthrob status. Some people (I should say guys, this is very much a guy thing) are always threatened by anyone who gains attention for their looks or talent; thus, some say he can't act, some say he is short and wears lifts -- anything to invalidate his success and celebrity.
02-13-2012, 06:37 PM
(02-13-2012 03:58 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 05:48 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  ...what is up with haters calling ZAC gay?...

Actually, I have a theory. Zac became famous as a teen heartthrob. Some guys are naturally threatened by any "rival" who attracts female adoration. Accusing him of being gay is a way to undermine his heartthrob status. Some people (I should say guys, this is very much a guy thing) are always threatened by anyone who gains attention for their looks or talent; thus, some say he can't act, some say he is short and wears lifts -- anything to invalidate his success and celebrity.

Accurate statement.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-13-2012, 11:12 PM
yeah just like Perez Hilton calling Zac gay or bashing him the only reason why he does that is because hes got a huge crush on him and he knows he cant be with him because Zac is straight but if Zac were gay I would still love him. or if people make rumors about him I dont believe it unless it comes out of his mouth. also when my brother said that about Zac I got so mad that I hit him on the back as hard as I could and ever since then my brother never said it again lol.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
02-15-2012, 08:50 PM
(02-13-2012 03:58 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

Oh so true. In the breakroom today at work...

Me: "Why do you think I work in the backroom now? I wouldn't mind it if the dirty old men who hit on me looked like Vin Diesel or The Rock. I'd say 'Bring it!' But they don't."

Trevor: "I'm glad you said that. Because when you say Diesel and the Rock, I think "tall and muscular" and I'm tall and muscular!"

(It's true: Trevor is a 23 year old dark-haired adonis with muscles, but that's neither here nor there.)

Me: "But I like all types. For instance, I think Zac Efron is just ADORABLE! I mean, he's just like a teddy bear."

Trevor (sullen): "Yeah, that's EXACTLY what he is." Sulk.

Zac Efron - c-blocking guys since 2007 from the privacy of his own living room.

I shouldn't laugh at Trev though. He did a walking handstand across the carts outside to impress me. He's so cute when he shows off.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
02-16-2012, 11:23 AM
(02-15-2012 08:50 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  Oh so true. In the breakroom today at work...

Me: "Why do you think I work in the backroom now? I wouldn't mind it if the dirty old men who hit on me looked like Vin Diesel or The Rock. I'd say 'Bring it!' But they don't."

Trevor: "I'm glad you said that. Because when you say Diesel and the Rock, I think "tall and muscular" and I'm tall and muscular!"

(It's true: Trevor is a 23 year old dark-haired adonis with muscles, but that's neither here nor there.)

Me: "But I like all types. For instance, I think Zac Efron is just ADORABLE! I mean, he's just like a teddy bear."

I shouldn't laugh at Trev though. He did a walking handstand across the carts outside to impress me. He's so cute when he shows off.

You mentioned other movie guys before Zac, but it was Zac who made Trevor's hackles rise. It would be interesting to figure out what it is about Zac that particularly sets off his male adversaries. I've already mentioned one possibility: Vin Diesel and The Rock don't send hordes of nubile females into shivering ecstacy, so they're OK, no threat.
02-17-2012, 07:49 AM
(02-16-2012 11:23 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(02-15-2012 08:50 PM)Fruitfly Wrote:  Oh so true. In the breakroom today at work...

You mentioned other movie guys before Zac, but it was Zac who made Trevor's hackles rise. It would be interesting to figure out what it is about Zac that particularly sets off his male adversaries. I've already mentioned one possibility: Vin Diesel and The Rock don't send hordes of nubile females into shivering ecstacy, so they're OK, no threat.

In this case, Trevor is of Kurdish descent (mixed), so he's swarthy, with dark hair and dark eyes -very exotic looking. He's also naturally a sizable dude, an ecto-mesomorph.

Both The Rock and Diesel are of mixed ethnic background, with darker features and large, muscular builds. Trevor can identify with these two, so when I basically say that Diesel and The Rock are hot, it's like I'm confirming I think he's hot. And inside, he thinks "Yeah, she digs me. (-;"

But Zac is an entirely different type - part Jewish if I remember correctly, probably from the Northern region, known for light skin, red or blonde hair. He's an ecto-mesomorph or perhaps meso-ectomorph. And rather than having a dark, sexy appeal, his face is patently cute - and carries with it all the implications of cuteness - innocence and sweetness.

Zac is the very opposite of Trevor and he can't identify. Add to this that one of Trevor's friends at work - Jake - is definitely of Efron's type: dark blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes, shorter with an ecto-mesomorph build, and a face just as cute as Zac's. I'm always calling Jake "cutie-pie", and tweenies and teenies line up at his cash-register and swoon, or press their faces up against the glass because they can't go in the liquor section where he's cashiering.

I tease Jake about it b/c its so friggin funny.

So yeah, it all boils down to jealousy...

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
02-17-2012, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2012 01:14 PM by elle1234.)
Zac is totally and completely one awesome guy-brown hair blues eyes(sparkely blue eyes)and a smile that makes you melt.I love you Zac!!!!

With God all things are possible!
02-17-2012, 03:32 PM
(02-17-2012 07:49 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  Both The Rock and Diesel are of mixed ethnic background, with darker features and large, muscular builds. Trevor can identify with these two, so when I basically say that Diesel and The Rock are hot, it's like I'm confirming I think he's hot. And inside, he thinks "Yeah, she digs me. (-;"

But Zac is an entirely different type - part Jewish if I remember correctly, probably from the Northern region, known for light skin, red or blonde hair. He's an ecto-mesomorph or perhaps meso-ectomorph. And rather than having a dark, sexy appeal, his face is patently cute - and carries with it all the implications of cuteness - innocence and sweetness.

Zac is the very opposite of Trevor and he can't identify. Add to this that one of Trevor's friends at work - Jake - is definitely of Efron's type: dark blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes, shorter with an ecto-mesomorph build, and a face just as cute as Zac's. I'm always calling Jake "cutie-pie", and tweenies and teenies line up at his cash-register and swoon, or press their faces up against the glass because they can't go in the liquor section where he's cashiering.

Your interpretation is probably correct as far as it goes. Like appeals to like. But I am saying that it is the sex appeal that creates the intense dislike, not just a difference in physical form or appearance. If Diesel or The Rock appeared at The Mall of America, they would not draw 7,000 screaming girls and women, as Zac did on his CStC promo tour. Other guys see this and on an instinctive level, they are thinking, "All the females want to breed with this guy and there won't be any left for the rest of us." That is what inspires the peculiar dislike for Zac as opposed to other reasonably handsome, physically fit males.
02-17-2012, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2012 06:55 AM by Fruitfly.)
(02-17-2012 03:32 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(02-17-2012 07:49 AM)Fruitfly Wrote:  Both The Rock and Diesel are of mixed ethnic background, with darker features and large, muscular builds. Trevor can identify with these two, so when I basically say that Diesel and The Rock are hot, it's like I'm confirming I think he's hot. And inside, he thinks "Yeah, she digs me. (-;"

Your interpretation is probably correct as far as it goes. Like appeals to like. But I am saying that it is the sex appeal that creates the intense dislike, not just a difference in physical form or appearance. If Diesel or The Rock appeared at The Mall of America, they would not draw 7,000 screaming girls and women, as Zac did on his CStC promo tour. Other guys see this and on an instinctive level, they are thinking, "All the females want to breed with this guy and there won't be any left for the rest of us." That is what inspires the peculiar dislike for Zac as opposed to other reasonably handsome, physically fit males.

I got to thinking about this last night...from an anthropological perspective, you're right. Freud would agree with you. There's an atavistic instinct in males from the hunter / gatherer days that realizes the alpha male gets to mate with all the babes and the beta males just hang about and hope. I don't want to reduce it to that because clearly there's a competitive edge, a matter of identification and non-identification (this goes back to Hegel), and jealousy, which are more products of Jungian psychology than anthropology and Freud's subconscious. So yes, but more. (-;