All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Advice Column Thread
11-29-2011, 10:25 PM
RE: Need some advice..
(11-18-2011 08:52 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  From reading your posts I would say it sounds like a crush.

Hope everything works out for you. Smile

Thanks! I hope so too! I am just so socially awkward and I've been single for a long time! I really hope we can be friends outside of class! I wanna get to know him better!

[Image: NewSignature.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Have you spoken to him yet? Smile

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
12-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Yeah but class is over so that's about done..

However, I have moved on and there's a guy who likes me that I've exchanged numbers with and we text non-stop all the time. However there is just one huge problem...

He is still in love with his ex-girlfriend. He was in an on and off relationship with her for 5 years and the ex says they're on a "break" but he hates that word and he thinks it's over. However, he hasn't seen her in a little bit and he is afraid to tell her that they're done because he thinks he might fall for her again so we need advice..

Any takers?

12-12-2011, 03:19 AM
If he's still not over his gf then you don't want to get involved with that. Before you get hurt I'd just let him know it's either he needs to choose you and grow a pair and tell her that he has found someone else, or he needs to get back together with her and you need to find someone who doesn't have loose baggage. That sounds harsh I know, but believe me I've been there and it's a horrid feeling to know you're always going to be that "other girl" in a guy's mind. You're worth so much more than that then to settle for someone's fallback when their ex isn't willing to be with them. It's obvious there is something still going on at least in his mind or else he'd already be dating or trying to date you.
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks! I definitely need to tell him that it's either me or her. And thanks! I think he is trying to date me because he flirts a lot with me..but I tell him we can't go any further until he's over her..[/b]

(12-12-2011 03:19 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  If he's still not over his gf then you don't want to get involved with that. Before you get hurt I'd just let him know it's either he needs to choose you and grow a pair and tell her that he has found someone else, or he needs to get back together with her and you need to find someone who doesn't have loose baggage. That sounds harsh I know, but believe me I've been there and it's a horrid feeling to know you're always going to be that "other girl" in a guy's mind. You're worth so much more than that then to settle for someone's fallback when their ex isn't willing to be with them. It's obvious there is something still going on at least in his mind or else he'd already be dating or trying to date you.

12-16-2011, 04:37 PM
I told him and he said that you've never been in his shoes so you don't know how he feels..

he also didn't like that I made him choose..

I'm just relaying what he said...

12-16-2011, 07:32 PM
(12-16-2011 04:37 PM)MrsKristyEfron Wrote:  I told him and he said that you've never been in his shoes so you don't know how he feels..

he also didn't like that I made him choose..

I'm just relaying what he said...

Doesn't sound like the one for you.
Take it from me, keep it drama free from the beginning or it gets weird lol.
02-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Calling all non-straight people
I need your support......:'(
Please help me....
Wanna talk to you guys.....
02-04-2012, 10:08 AM
RE: Calling all non-straight people
What's going on? Sad

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
02-27-2012, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2012 04:55 AM by Stephanie.)
Advice Thread
So I know we had a few of these a while back but I didn't see one as of recent. Basically I was thinking what we could do is have a thread where people could post their concerns and I'll do my best to answer with advice. I know I'm only 21 and I don't have ALL that much experience but I am a pretty good listener when it comes to giving advice and helping out other people.

Things I can help with:
-School/ College
-Bfs/Gfs
-Girl things both private and not
-Family dramas
-Basic health concerns (Nothing that is life and death because I can't promise my advice will be medically sound and I don't need to be sued.)
-Someone to talk to about struggles in life that you just need someone to give u a virtual hug and make you feel good :]

Things I can't help with:
-Sexual matters (I'm sorry don't ask it's kinda personal and could make us all uncomfortable)
-Mental Illness (I don't want to hear about u trying to off yourself. I can and will report it by law so I don't want to know but I will be there to offer support that life can be worth it and maybe refer you to someone who can help)
-How to Harm Others (I will not do violent stuff don't ...just no)

So if there is something on your mind that you need a second mind to help you with, send me a PM or post on here if you'd like. Also indicate if it's personal or not because if it's not mentioned I'm going to post my response in this thread and others could see. If you'd prefer you can use a fun made up name so others don't know it's you.