All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rahmani Bahrani
08-22-2011, 02:11 PM
RE: Rahmani Bahrani
I'm agree

[Image: thump_6819935zac-efron.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2011, 03:11 PM
I agree Zac might be happier winning later after more of these new movies come out and he's seen as a talented actor by everybody that really deserves it...and they wll. He might be considered the lead in Paperboy? It sounded like it in the book and at the beginning before others casted?, I hope not yet when he's with so many really respected actors...might make people mad that don't know how good he is. He'll like the award better if it comes later, but to be nominated he says means a lot.
08-22-2011, 04:58 PM
First Zac has to take off the fame of guy Disney, and all the movies that he is making now they will come him very well.
For us not, but there are still a lot of people that considers him a product Disney.

[Image: thump_6819935zac-efron.gif]
08-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Even though I think Zac deserves an Oscar sooners, Zac probably feels he is not worthy of an Oscar yet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2011, 06:54 AM
he might have an orscar but maybe 10 years from now...i think it's too early to have an oscar for him but i remembered just recently, there was a 14 year old girl who was nominated for an oscar...

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
08-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Haley something, the girl from True Grit, was nominated for an Oscar, but I don't remember if she won or not.
08-24-2011, 06:22 AM
nope, she didn't win. i think her name was hailee steinfeld. she has a talent but i think it was too early for the girl to be nominated for an oscar. as for zac, i like it how he took it step by step, even if he's not nominated for an oscar yet

08-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Well that just shows it doesn't matter how old someone is to be nominated for an Oscar. She was a relatively new actress who was like 14, I think, and she was nominated.
08-24-2011, 08:43 PM
I think that if Zac wins big awards at his age and still this early in his career then it would be pretty amazing. We can't predict if Zac's going to win awards like that or not. It may be when the paperboy comes out, it may not be. But with Zac starring in all of these roles and all of the movies coming out next year it's a 50/50 chance. Hollywood will decide eventually. I'm glad Zac has already made it this far. It takes true talent and commitment to be at the top of the A-list like Zac is about to be.

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile..." Heart
08-25-2011, 06:20 AM
yeah Smile i think when it comes to young hollywood, zac is top on the a-list Smile but in real hollywood, i think he's still far away