All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Official Hunger Games thread!
08-27-2011, 02:17 PM
RE: The Official Hunger Games thread!
I might look into reading them.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2011, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2011 03:08 PM by BEE..)
I highly recommend them [:

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
Find all posts by this user
08-27-2011, 03:58 PM
I'll take your word for it. Plus, they seem to be popular otherwise.
I've been waiting for so long to get to the library. I'll probably pick them up after I read The Paperboy.
Hopefully they're in when I go though lol.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2011, 03:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecmP1nrPk2I
OFFICIAL Teaser from the MTV VMAs

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
08-29-2011, 08:52 PM
I can't believe we have to wait until March to see it.

Even longer for you, Bee. ):

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
08-29-2011, 09:12 PM
I know!! I saw it last night and I started hyperventilating! I was SOOOOOOO excited to see the footage! What were your thoughts on it?

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile..." Heart
08-29-2011, 10:38 PM
i was expecting to show more of the characters than just her i wanted to see Josh Sad

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
08-30-2011, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2011 04:31 AM by BEE..)
(08-29-2011 08:52 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  I can't believe we have to wait until March to see it.

Even longer for you, Bee. ):

It's not. UK get it on March 23rd too.
& Filming only started in May 2011, and they're STILL filming until next month.

And we were right [over at the fansites] it was that certain part of the book they were showing xD
(08-29-2011 10:38 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  i was expecting to show more of the characters than just her i wanted to see Josh Sad
They're keeping Josh [Peeta] as a surprise. And 'her' is Katniss btw.
The part in that video is an important part of the book. And Peeta isn't in that part so early on. That's during the first couple of days in the Arena

(08-29-2011 09:12 PM)zanessafreak123 Wrote:  I know!! I saw it last night and I started hyperventilating! I was SOOOOOOO excited to see the footage! What were your thoughts on it?

I thought it was brilliant! weird to see part of the story on film, so it hasn't sunk in yet, hahaha!

Better quality version from Lionsgate

Quote:GARY ROSS: “IT’S JUST A TEASER…BUT THERE’S A LOT TO COME”

The teaser comes to a close as Katniss indeed shows how good she is: arrow meeting flaming target. But all this is just a taste of what’s to come, as director Gary Ross told MTV News earlier this week. “We’re still shooting, so unfortunately it’s just a teaser. We could only give you a little bit because we’re still down here making the movie,” he said. “But there’s a lot of things to come that I think are going to be hugely epic and very emotional and incredibly powerful.”
Quote:Thanks to an awesome Mockingjay.net fan on Facebook, Katie D., we now know that Lionsgate has released Rue’s 4 note ‘Mockingjay Call’ on iTunes for free download! It’s just a short clip, but I know I’ll be making it my ringtone. This is confirmation that the 4 note tune is what we thought it is. They sure know what will impress ‘Hunger Games’ fans, don’t they? :]

Quote:* What is the status on music for The Hunger Games? – Lots of discussions between Tbone Burnett, Danny Elfman and Gary, but “it’s not going to start to bear fruit for awhile.”
* How did Jennifer train for the role of Katniss? — The role is very physically demanding and Jennifer is in almost every scene. She had a rigorous athletic conditioning program as well as archery training.
* How did you create the “girl on fire” look? — He thinks it’s a fantastic moment in the film, but he will not reveal anything. ”I’m going to resist the temptation to give away a spoiler on my own movie.”
* What scenes are most important to recreate faithfully? — Death of Rue, which Gary states was a very emotional scene to shoot. He also discusses the lullaby which he describes as “Prim’s lullaby before it is sung to Rue.”, He also mentions the Launch Chamber with Cinna, the tribute parade where she becomes the “girl on fire” and the berry scene, which he feels is one of the most poignant scenes in the book. He goes on to say that Suzanne’s book is filled with dozens of such scenes and it’s his job to do them “justice”

This is Rue's 4 note Mockingjay Call song. Available in iTunes US for FREE

08-30-2011, 11:01 AM
(08-29-2011 03:11 AM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecmP1nrPk2I
OFFICIAL Teaser from the MTV VMAs

I'm so excited. I can't wait until it comes out.

[Image: 2yv9eh0.jpg]
Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, 1D <3
11-14-2011, 05:49 AM
The trailer premieres today!!