All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The official Colton Haynes thread
12-13-2011, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2011 09:29 AM by Fruitfly.)
RE: The official Colton Haynes thread
(11-14-2011 11:49 PM)liillyy... Wrote:  Well for your information, I prefer gay men. They're very sweet, kind, and have alot of great possibilities to give to the world

LMAO. Another Fruitfly / Faghag. How wonderful!
(12-13-2011 02:57 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  [quote] Apparently, people are taking that as a sign that he may be coming out of the closet. :\

I don't mind him in the closet as long as he's with Chace Crawford. In the dark With the lights out. Big Grin

Take it from an old fart whose lived awhile, TN. Romantic love is kinda like Santa Clause. When you're young you believe in it, but at some point you realize its just a guy in a red suit, and then you get kinda creeped out about sitting in his lap.

Love that lasts is the love of family and dear friends. In fact, the best marriages (my parents for instance) are those between best friends. So, look around you and see who loves you and focus on loving them back. Become the kind of person you want to date yourself. But ultimately, in the end, beauty is fleeting and sexual desire falls away. What remains is the love of one human soul for another, and everyone can have that.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The official Colton Haynes thread - Fruitfly - 12-13-2011 09:13 AM