All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wedding Ideas For Stephanie
02-07-2013, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 02:03 AM by Stephanie.)
RE: Wedding Ideas For Stephanie
(02-06-2013 02:37 PM)SeasonsOfLove Wrote:  You can get Disney wedding dresses. They aren't like costumes they are just wedding dresses based on Disney princess. This is one of the Belle ones
http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/...&colorId1=

These are a few ideas as well:
[Image: tumblr_md8vrn1o4d1rtf0jwo1_500.jpg]

That's the one. There's actually two I want to try on and see which I like the best from the Belle choices. I just wasn't posting it in case Michael found it which I doubt he will. Oh God I'd never get a costume lol. That would be like halloween haha
(02-06-2013 11:30 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Not sure how I feel about Michael being the Beast. Haha.

Ew... yeah that's not exactly my thing to make a complete idiot out of the both of us. The dress is from the Alfred Angelo collection and it's not horribly priced I don't think. I believe it's 1200-1300. Not cheap AT ALL but if my focus is on spending the most on maybe food, venue and outfitting everyone then honestly I could careless about flowers, decorations, and the stuff that nobody notices. That's why I want to make/buy a lot of it myself and try to get good deals. Michael put his foot down to the whole Beast thing. Said I can do what I want as long as it's not immature and stupid looking lol.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Wedding Ideas For Stephanie - Stephanie - 02-05-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Wedding Ideas For Stephanie - Stephanie - 02-07-2013 01:59 AM