All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rumor! Can You Clear This Up?
09-19-2012, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 06:35 PM by ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥.)
Rumor! Can You Clear This Up?
Hey guys! I don't know if anyone has seen this going around twitter, but could someone look at this and clear this rumor up? I hope its not true because it doesn't seem like him and im hoping he's okay! >< :,(

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/9/prweb9915582.htm

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Rumor! Can You Clear This Up?
It's just a rumor, so chill.
"don't believe everything you read online" -Zac Efron

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2012, 10:08 PM
(09-19-2012 09:10 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  It's just a rumor, so chill.

i know i know, its just some sources say they saw him and such...

09-19-2012, 10:11 PM
(09-19-2012 10:08 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  
(09-19-2012 09:10 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  It's just a rumor, so chill.

i know i know, its just some sources say they saw him and such...

Do you realize how many times "sources" have seen "him" do things he didn't do since 2006? Far too many.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2012, 03:18 AM
Plus I'm not trying to be rude, but who gives a rat's butt if Zac WAS a smoker? He could be doing a lot worse honestly. It looks like a crap fake site anyways but my bf smokes and I don't think he's less of a person. Granted, I'm trying to get him to quit but he's still the same person.

Some people these days seriously need to find a hobby. I'm sorry but what the heck. What Zac does or doesn't do is his choice and these fake sites do it on purpose so that people will get all hyped up about it. As Miranda said you can't believe everything you read or hear. If I believed everything people said about me I'd be a homeless, home wrecking, tramp who stuffs her butt and is after her bf's money. ....uhh yeah....not

undefined
09-20-2012, 09:07 AM
(09-19-2012 08:13 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  Hey guys! I don't know if anyone has seen this going around twitter, but could someone look at this and clear this rumor up? I hope its not true because it doesn't seem like him and im hoping he's okay! >< :,(

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/9/prweb9915582.htm

The so-called "press release" is obviously plugging the electronic cigarette product that's mentioned about 100 times. Associating this product with Zac is just an effort to interest Zac fans in the same thing.

I think it is still open for debate whether Zac smokes AT ALL. He has been photographed about 100,000 times in the past several years, and not one shot shows him actually puffing on a cigarette. Photogs have managed to get pics of his naked butt, but they have not gotten a pic of Zac smoking. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but there is absolutely no proof of it.
09-20-2012, 06:36 PM
alright, very true to everyone. sorry I was freaking out lol

09-24-2012, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2012 02:25 PM by Zacefronitis.)
Quote:I think it is still open for debate whether Zac smokes AT ALL. He has been photographed about 100,000 times in the past several years, and not one shot shows him actually puffing on a cigarette. Photogs have managed to get pics of his naked butt, but they have not gotten a pic of Zac smoking. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but there is absolutely no proof of it.

There is proof. 3 seconds in a video clip, but it's proof all the same,but that also doesn't mean he smokes now or will again...however that article is one huge advertisement!!

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
09-25-2012, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 04:50 AM by angiecakes1990.)
this is what i think bout this rumor
[Image: 5ts13r.jpg]

[Image: nplydg.jpg]
^^ me on the right

anime has the best reactions LOL im planning to use them

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
09-25-2012, 12:24 PM
(09-24-2012 02:22 PM)Zacefronitis Wrote:  There is proof. 3 seconds in a video clip, but it's proof all the same,but that also doesn't mean he smokes now or will again...however that article is one huge advertisement!!

If you mean that video in Rumer Willis' SUV, shot in the dark, in which we only see a red glow that was probably a cigarette (or joint) ember, and the person holding it could not be identified but was assumed to be Zac because he was with her at other times during the video, then I stand by my statement. That video actually shows nothing. Come on, paparazzi! You've taken more than 1 million clear, well-lit photos of Zac Efron doing everything; if he smokes, show him smoking.