All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP KEEP ZEFRON GOING!
08-17-2012, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2012 01:09 PM by elle1234.)
HELP KEEP ZEFRON GOING!
    Make a small donation to keep Zefron here!IF YOU LOVE THIS SITE _PLEASE GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANY AMOUNT WILL HELP!!!!!!PLEASE IF YOU LOVE ZAC GIVE!!!!!!
    I know everyone is checking this out-Please dont let ZEFRON go!PLEASE DONATE!I ALREADY HAVE!!!!!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

With God all things are possible!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2012, 02:35 AM
RE: HELP KEEP ZEFRON GOING!
The problem with this is some people are not able to donate. Whether it be a financial reason or simply they are not old enough. I know in my case, despite being a moderator, I am not able to donate. I don't have an income and I will not ask my parents to spend their money. Plus....I know I'm not the only one who doesn't have a credit card. Originally this was asked for by Kathryn because she shouldn't have to carry the burden of paying for this forum on her own and that's the reason for the ads everywhere. I feel bad but when Zac's main fan base is teenage girls it's hard to ask for people to pay. Ultimately this is asking parents to pay for their child to be on this forum and that's the complicated issue we have arrived at over the years being a forum.

Not trying to be mean or anything. Just stating what has been going on for a while. I hope people do donate but it's a sensitive situation.

undefined
08-18-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: HELP KEEP ZEFRON GOING!
(08-18-2012 02:35 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  The problem with this is some people are not able to donate. Whether it be a financial reason or simply they are not old enough. I know in my case, despite being a moderator, I am not able to donate. I don't have an income and I will not ask my parents to spend their money. Plus....I know I'm not the only one who doesn't have a credit card. Originally this was asked for by Kathryn because she shouldn't have to carry the burden of paying for this forum on her own and that's the reason for the ads everywhere. I feel bad but when Zac's main fan base is teenage girls it's hard to ask for people to pay. Ultimately this is asking parents to pay for their child to be on this forum and that's the complicated issue we have arrived at over the years being a forum.

Not trying to be mean or anything. Just stating what has been going on for a while. I hope people do donate but it's a sensitive situation.
I apologize to those not able to donate I understand!Im not always able to donate,but happened to have a little extra this month.For anyone i made feel bad Im sorry-I didnt mean to.Love You All,Elle1234

With God all things are possible!