All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rita Ora
10-30-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Rita Ora
(07-14-2012 01:23 PM)sammii Wrote:  
[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=53737091]

So. I've been following this British artist. She is pretty much Beyonce and Rihanna's love child and her name is Rita Ora. She lives in London and came out with DJ Fresh on his track 'Hot Right Now' and is now finishing up her debut album ORA which is out in the UK on August 27th and the US on September 10th. Her US single is called "How We Do (Party)" and her UK single is called "RIP" featurning Tinie Tempah. I have all of her released songs and some live versions of unreleased songs on my IPod. I didn't like her at first because I found out she's dating Rob Kardashian, who's my husband but...I'm catching on to her now and her music is such catchy, dancy, club music. I love her now, she's like my wife lol. Do any of you guys like her? Let's chat about her! Ha. And yes, she is dating Rob Kardashian. She denies it all the time but with all the proof around the internet, uhm...Yeah, they definitely are. Anyways. CHAT WITH ME! : )

OMG I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCHHHH<3 omg shes so adorable and i LOVE her accent! like i love this chic shes so amazing and i really wish she was coming by a place near me on tour so i could see her live Sad

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Rita Ora - sammii - 07-14-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Rita Ora - ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ - 10-30-2012 07:17 PM