All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Uplifting Quotes For The Day
07-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Official Uplifting Quotes For The Day
leftbehind. had this really good idea that we could create a thread where people post inspiration and positive quotes whenever they come to our minds or once a day. It would help lift all of our spirits and I think it's a cute idea.

So here's the place we can post that kind of thing. Make it all in one place so we all know where to go :]

Post away.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 11:44 PM
RE: Official Uplifting Quotes For The Day
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world; but it's not, it's just the beginning."
07-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I saw an interesting post on Facebook today.

"A professor held up a $20 bill and asked his students 'Who wants this $20 bill?'" Of course all the students hands went up. He then proceeded to crumple the bill into a ball and asked again who wanted it. Again, all the hands went up. He then dropped the balled up bill on the floor and ground it under his foot. 'Who still cares to have this?' the professor asked. Again, all the hands went up.

The professor looked at his students for a little while and said, 'I want you all to remember what just happened. Someone will get the bill, but that's not the point. The point is, no matter how crumpled, creased, or pristine that bill is, you still wanted it. You are that bill. No matter when life knocks you down, and you are dragged through the dirt, people still care about and want you. Always remember that."

[Image: sigpic.jpg]
Sig picture created by the original Charla supporter, BEE
07-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow, that's pretty powerful stuff there, Chris.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
07-12-2012, 07:32 PM
I like that one Chris.

undefined
07-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Oh, I like both of those.

The one I've had in my head all day comes from the lyrics of Jessie J. I love this because it just says like, always follow your heart, go for what you want, it's going to be hard, but don't lose sight of what you want and be true to yourself. Don't do what other people want of you.

"Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart, tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, just be true to who you are"

I'm getting the 'just be true to who you are' tattooed soon, I have it designed, i just need to go and get it (:

[Image: 1-1.png]
07-13-2012, 01:10 AM
"Everyday, in every way, I'm getting better and better." - Me and Orson Welles