All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fourth Of July
07-05-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Fourth Of July
(07-05-2012 07:13 PM)LoveYourFaith_OD Wrote:  It's not only that I dance like that it's the fact that yesterday my mom's friend's daughter said I am 'white washed'

When I heard that I was like wtf is that supposed to mean? Can anyone clarify that for me?

(I am mixed with several different races including white but I clearly don't as several say 'embrace the black side')

lol I get what ur saying. U don't "claim" black I guess is the word we use where I live. I have always felt bad for people who have to choose. I heard in a movie one time that people of mixed races have a hard time sometimes with being accepted into a certain race. I forget what movie...but it's like a person is Asian, but one of their parents is white, they have a hard time because they might "look" Asian and their parents might expect them to behave in that culture but having lets say all white friends and being in America...it's hard to keep those traditions. idk if that makes sense. I'm always afraid of offending someone.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I truly don't claim the "black" side and I do have all white/Mexican friends. I choose not to hang around "blacks" unless they're my family but even then I don't feel as though I fit in. They choose rap and I choose country music. They like Hip Hop and I like Rock n' Roll. I'm known to be 'whiter than the rest'. My mom even told me last night as I was dancing, "Yea, you'll end up with a white guy' I blushed because I don't see that as an insult. I personally do prefer 'white chocolate' over any other kind. When I look at my future I see myself marrying a tall, blue-eyed, blonde guy of the 'white' race. I have absolutely no problem with that. It's how I've always been and I'm not ashamed of who I am.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2012, 11:43 PM
lol u really like blonde guys don't u
07-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Haha, you'd have to not know me to ask a question like that Big Grin

To answer your question yes but mostly 'white choclate'

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
07-06-2012, 12:00 AM
whats that lol
07-06-2012, 12:06 AM
'white guys'

I somehow knew you wouldn't know what that meant. Reading minds again.

07-06-2012, 12:09 AM
wow lol it's so cool how u can do that to me
07-06-2012, 12:10 AM
I do that with everyone I come in contact with.

07-06-2012, 12:20 AM
lol i watched the utube video of all the fireworks going off at the same time in san diago
07-06-2012, 01:02 AM
(07-06-2012 12:20 AM)Firefly Wrote:  lol i watched the utube video of all the fireworks going off at the same time in san diago

Haha, pretty short, right? I have to admit, the photo of it is epic. Like that is one badass picture.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.