All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fourth Of July
07-05-2012, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 02:25 AM by Stephanie.)
RE: Fourth Of July
Just got home. ....It's freaking 12:22 in the MORNING!
I have to be up by 7:45....pretty mad.

BBQ went good enough. Only a few people came and we talked about those who didn't. Kinda odd but it was alright. Waited for Michael to come around 8:20. Family left and we took grandma to see the fireworks at the bay around 9pm. Stayed there till 10:50 and then took TWO HOURS to get out of the parking lot, get grandma home and then get us home. Michael is mad too. He has to be up by 5 something so he was pretty much honking his horn and threatening everyone.

Fourth was alright....but this is typical for my family. We always experience issues.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Anyone hear what happened in San Diego last night? Apparently, there was a technical malfunction and all of their fireworks went off at the same time. In less than 15 seconds when it should've been 18 minutes.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
07-05-2012, 09:19 AM
oh wow lol
i didn't hear that
it's kinda bad but it would have been interesting to see lol
07-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Saw the Boston Pops, as is my tradition on the 4th. On TV, of course. They had to evacuate the Esplanade due to a severe storm coming through. But the fireworks went off, even in a pouring rain.

[Image: sigpic.jpg]
Sig picture created by the original Charla supporter, BEE
07-05-2012, 10:09 AM
lol it's so weird
my town does more fireworks on the 3rd than the 4th lol
07-05-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't even know where to start with my events. It was pretty crazy. At the end of the night my brother and I stepped outside and saw fireworks and danced like crazy to Pandora Radio. With everyone staring at me and my mom saying that I dance like a "w----- girl" (no she's not racist. It's a nickname that everybody has for me. If you knew me you'd understand).
Then we finished off the night watching Killers with Ashton Kutcher.

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2012, 12:12 PM
lol i just saw killers too lol
i love that movie Heart
07-05-2012, 02:12 PM
I loved seeing Ashton shirtless!

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
07-05-2012, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 07:06 PM by Stephanie.)
(07-05-2012 07:46 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  Anyone hear what happened in San Diego last night? Apparently, there was a technical malfunction and all of their fireworks went off at the same time. In less than 15 seconds when it should've been 18 minutes.

YES I heard about that from my teacher today.
(07-05-2012 10:12 AM)LoveYourFaith_OD Wrote:  I don't even know where to start with my events. It was pretty crazy. At the end of the night my brother and I stepped outside and saw fireworks and danced like crazy to Pandora Radio. With everyone staring at me and my mom saying that I dance like a "w----- girl" (no she's not racist. It's a nickname that everybody has for me. If you knew me you'd understand).
Then we finished off the night watching Killers with Ashton Kutcher.

lol I don't think that's racist. It's a known fact that MOST white people can't dance as well as black Tongue

undefined
07-05-2012, 07:13 PM
It's not only that I dance like that it's the fact that yesterday my mom's friend's daughter said I am 'white washed'

When I heard that I was like wtf is that supposed to mean? Can anyone clarify that for me?

(I am mixed with several different races including white but I clearly don't as several say 'embrace the black side')