All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ZAC fan letters you have recieved
06-21-2012, 12:05 PM
RE: ZAC fan letters you have recieved
(06-21-2012 11:58 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(06-21-2012 11:16 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I feel the need to point out that this maybe not be the way Zac works.

Since the fan mail P. O. box is in Avila Beach, next door to Arroyo Grande, I suspect that Zac's family has something to do with processing his fan mail. Either they do it themselves or they supervise someone they have hired locally. At any rate, I don't think his fan mail is going into some big office situation.

I'd agree with that. It makes sense as there are often long gaps between him answering people.Which would account for him not answering stuff till he was back home for a longer period of time.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2012, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012 12:42 PM by ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥.)
(06-21-2012 11:16 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I feel the need to point out that this maybe not be the way Zac works. But I think I did read if you put an SAE in you are more likely to get a reply.

A couple of friends on Facbook wrote to Rob Pattinson, one waited nearly two years before getting a reply-which came in the form of a signed photo,that was not even personalised.
The other, got a reply within three weeks,and she had signed photo personalised and he had also signed the her dvd cover she sent. Both sent to the same address and both sent very similar letters. I personally think it's down to the celebs mood at the time of sending and how busy they are.

I know from work experience people found it easy to get their clients to reply to fan mail while they were travelling as they had nothing else to do.

like put SAE on the envelope or in the letter?sorry, but what exactly SAE true true bout the rest
Also, what do you guys think of a longer letter vs. shorter letter for response

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
06-21-2012, 02:29 PM
A group of us wrote to Zac quite some time ago and he very kindly sent us all signed photos. Guess we were very lucky.
06-22-2012, 12:41 AM
(06-21-2012 11:16 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I feel the need to point out that this maybe not be the way Zac works. But I think I did read if you put an SAE in you are more likely to get a reply.

A couple of friends on Facbook wrote to Rob Pattinson, one waited nearly two years before getting a reply-which came in the form of a signed photo,that was not even personalised.
The other, got a reply within three weeks,and she had signed photo personalised and he had also signed the her dvd cover she sent. Both sent to the same address and both sent very similar letters. I personally think it's down to the celebs mood at the time of sending and how busy they are.

I know from work experience people found it easy to get their clients to reply to fan mail while they were travelling as they had nothing else to do.

wat does SAE mean?
06-22-2012, 06:08 AM
(06-22-2012 12:41 AM)Firefly Wrote:  

wat does SAE mean?

Self Addressed Envelope Smile

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2012, 02:46 PM
(06-22-2012 12:41 AM)Firefly Wrote:  wat does SAE mean?

SASE is even better: self-addressed STAMPED envelope. If the celebrity knows that you have already spent 42 cents or more for the return postage, he or she may be more inclined to respond rather than be responsible for throwing away your money.
06-22-2012, 07:30 PM
(06-22-2012 02:46 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(06-22-2012 12:41 AM)Firefly Wrote:  wat does SAE mean?

SASE is even better: self-addressed STAMPED envelope. If the celebrity knows that you have already spent 42 cents or more for the return postage, he or she may be more inclined to respond rather than be responsible for throwing away your money.

okay so like you put another evnvelope with your letter and gift?

06-23-2012, 12:12 AM
a gift? what kinda thing would u send as a gift?
06-25-2012, 02:14 PM
What would be considered to be personal?
Are they looking for like a sad story or how the person has impacted them in life? OR what would be considered to be in that special pile for the celeb? lol

06-25-2012, 08:44 PM
lol so once i wrote him a letter telling him how inspiring hsm was then his interview came out like 2 weeks later lol idk if it means he read it or not but i never did get a reply

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)