All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ZAC fan letters you have recieved
06-21-2012, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012 12:42 PM by ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥.)
RE: ZAC fan letters you have recieved
(06-21-2012 11:16 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I feel the need to point out that this maybe not be the way Zac works. But I think I did read if you put an SAE in you are more likely to get a reply.

A couple of friends on Facbook wrote to Rob Pattinson, one waited nearly two years before getting a reply-which came in the form of a signed photo,that was not even personalised.
The other, got a reply within three weeks,and she had signed photo personalised and he had also signed the her dvd cover she sent. Both sent to the same address and both sent very similar letters. I personally think it's down to the celebs mood at the time of sending and how busy they are.

I know from work experience people found it easy to get their clients to reply to fan mail while they were travelling as they had nothing else to do.

like put SAE on the envelope or in the letter?sorry, but what exactly SAE true true bout the rest
Also, what do you guys think of a longer letter vs. shorter letter for response

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZAC fan letters you have recieved - ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ - 06-21-2012 12:21 PM