All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ZAC fan letters you have recieved
06-18-2012, 05:31 PM
ZAC fan letters you have recieved
Share what Zac said in reply to your fan letters!
How long did it take for him to reply?
anything else!

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2012, 01:30 AM
RE: ZAC fan letters you have recieved
lol i've never gotton a letter back Sad
06-19-2012, 04:43 PM
(06-19-2012 01:30 AM)Firefly Wrote:  lol i've never gotton a letter back Sad

hmm Sad

06-20-2012, 12:25 AM
lol maybe i should write again Big Grin
06-20-2012, 06:07 PM
(06-20-2012 12:25 AM)Firefly Wrote:  lol maybe i should write again :D

i sent 6...lol i need like 100
lol

06-21-2012, 12:02 AM
do u know who reads/goes through them?
06-21-2012, 04:52 AM
I did work experience at a PR company called Vital Management who do publicity for stars from UK soaps such as corrie. Usually the fan mail is opened and read by junior assistant. If it's just gushing about how great a person is it gets put on one side, if it's a bit more personal and has bit of a story in it or has a gift for the celeb it gets put on another pile. Another assistant then goes through that pile re-reading the letters noting important points and the writers name, on a poststick note. These are then passed on to the celeb 10-20 at a time,and they respond to them as they see fit and then give them back to be posted.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2012, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012 10:48 AM by ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥.)
(06-21-2012 04:52 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I did work experience at a PR company called Vital Management who do publicity for stars from UK soaps such as corrie. Usually the fan mail is opened and read by junior assistant. If it's just gushing about how great a person is it gets put on one side, if it's a bit more personal and has bit of a story in it or has a gift for the celeb it gets put on another pile. Another assistant then goes through that pile re-reading the letters noting important points and the writers name, on a poststick note. These are then passed on to the celeb 10-20 at a time,and they respond to them as they see fit and then give them back to be posted.

wow..thanks thats awesome! I mean that like i didn't really know that hah
do you know likeive heard that you have to put like your letter in a certain size envelope for the celeb to see it? is that true?

06-21-2012, 11:16 AM
I feel the need to point out that this maybe not be the way Zac works. But I think I did read if you put an SAE in you are more likely to get a reply.

A couple of friends on Facbook wrote to Rob Pattinson, one waited nearly two years before getting a reply-which came in the form of a signed photo,that was not even personalised.
The other, got a reply within three weeks,and she had signed photo personalised and he had also signed the her dvd cover she sent. Both sent to the same address and both sent very similar letters. I personally think it's down to the celebs mood at the time of sending and how busy they are.

I know from work experience people found it easy to get their clients to reply to fan mail while they were travelling as they had nothing else to do.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2012, 11:58 AM
(06-21-2012 11:16 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  I feel the need to point out that this maybe not be the way Zac works.

Since the fan mail P. O. box is in Avila Beach, next door to Arroyo Grande, I suspect that Zac's family has something to do with processing his fan mail. Either they do it themselves or they supervise someone they have hired locally. At any rate, I don't think his fan mail is going into some big office situation.