All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
07-24-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
(07-15-2013 04:33 AM)SeasonsOfLove Wrote:  I have no idea if it's been said or not but I think it'd be great if there was a mobile web page for the site. It makes it easier and more accessible for people. I know I'm always on my phone when I use this site. It'd be better than an app,in my opinion.

(07-15-2013 05:47 PM)Zamber Wrote:  Stephanie..your siggy just mad me melt into quite the puddle lol!

I think we need more up to date info like if there are anything new on the facebook and twitters of Zac we can quickly transfer it here and I also miss a lot of the threads that used to be on here like favorite tv shows and the NHL thread...maybe we can revive those again too? Smile

(07-20-2013 05:35 PM)Mario Halliwell Wrote:  Well, an app would be great, but I think it's difficult. I know Tappatalk, who allows you to browse forums...

And yes, I think we should make more active and atractive the facebook and twitter pages, that'd be a plus. The info gets quicker and you can check after, here ^^

I love the idea of a mobile forum webpage. Sadly I have no idea how to do that lol. The issue with all of the ideas is that I COMPLETELY and totally agree but I'm not sure if Bee and I are able to do a lot of the behind the scenes changes like banners or even the layout of the forum....let alone make an entire webpage. Kathryn had all the access to that and clearly she's got more stuff on her plate than this forum lol.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic guys at all I promise! Do you guys see how Bee and I are struggling here though lol? We want to help and change a few things around but we can't without the proper controls over the forum. I haven't heard from Kathryn in almost a year! We talk about a lot of things that could make this place wonderful again....but the real issue is the fact that people are joining, they see that they are not able to post without emailing Kathryn....so they do that.....and nothing happens. They might check for a week and then see that nobody has been too active so they write off the forum as dead and then leave. It's a sad sad reality.

idk if anyone seen that Vero rejoined but that's what happened to her. She was a full on moderator here and super super active for years and years. More active than I was and after the forum got hacked she left and now can't even get on to post....so she'll be just another statistic of someone who wanted to rejoin or join and wasn't able.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here) - Stephanie - 07-24-2013 10:28 PM