All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
06-25-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome)
I pretty much agree. And honestly I feel like coming on here less and less now, I'm not gonna lie here. I really almost want to.

But yeah, I agree. This place has gotten out of control, and right now, it feels like there's nothing we can do to fix it, but I know this forum will be the forum we all fell in love with in the first place.

I mainly agree about the whole Zanessa thing. No one even once had any positive thinking and it was so full of fights everyday. I for one am glad it's shut down and there's no more Zanessa drama anymore. Thank god.

But I feel it's ALL of us who are to blame. It has to be said here. ALL of us allowed this to happen to the forum, not just Kathryn and whoever else was in charge. We saw it happening, and we did nothing to stop it until it was too late and it blew up in our faces.

Let's face it. We need more responsibility around here and we need to try to find a way to get this place back on track. Not impossible, but it's not gonna be easy either. I know this place will be the forum we all know and love.

But unless we start taking action here and trying to help this forum, not just for Zac, but for ourselves, we can see all the positive energy come back.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome) - teamnoelftw. - 06-25-2012 07:35 PM