All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
06-13-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Forum Meeting (All Opinions Welcome)
Congrats girls for being supermods. Love diane

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2012, 06:07 PM
(06-13-2012 05:19 PM)Peace/Most Motherly 2012 Wrote:  Congrats girls for being supermods. Love diane

Thanks Diane :]

undefined
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2012, 09:44 PM
(06-13-2012 05:19 PM)Peace/Most Motherly 2012 Wrote:  Congrats girls for being supermods. Love diane

lol i thought u were talking about super models at first and i was like wait waht? lol Big Grin
06-13-2012, 10:22 PM
(06-13-2012 09:44 PM)Firefly Wrote:  

lol i thought u were talking about super models at first and i was like wait waht? lol Big Grin

lol I'm not that pretty that I'd be a model Tongue

undefined
06-14-2012, 02:19 AM

Thank you Diane :]

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
06-14-2012, 02:38 AM
I have a very serious question for the members on here and I want the truth.

It has become apparent to Bee and I that we are losing members in posting and in interest. We have tried a lot of activities and ways for people to make friends and feel comfortable on the forum with both of us as well as each other. This is obviously not working.

What do we need to be doing differently to make those of you who are already members want to stay? If people give us ideas then we can try to fit it into what we already having going on here but people just not posting/participating and then getting upset because the forum is "boring" isn't going to be a very productive way of any of our time.

This isn't one of those "feel good" posts where people need to start chanting about bringing back the peace and zefron love. That's hokey and odd lol. We need participation though because Bee and I are getting off too easy with little work needing to be done around here.

undefined
06-14-2012, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2012 04:57 AM by Londonlipton.)
Being brutally honest:
1- the problem is there is not much Zefron news, which means nothing to talk about.

2- Since the Zanessa thread was closed we have lost members. And I'm not saying it should be re-opened because frankly since the break up that thread became irrelevant. But maybe thats the problem,people were not here for Zac but were here for Zanessa as that was the most active place to discuss them on the web for a time.

You can create all the activities you want but if there is no Zac news you are not going to get a very busy forum, as he is the main reason most people have joined.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
(06-14-2012 04:55 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Being brutally honest:
1- the problem is there is not much Zefron news, which means nothing to talk about.

2- Since the Zanessa thread was closed we have lost members. And I'm not saying it should be re-opened because frankly since the break up that thread became irrelevant. But maybe thats the problem,people were not here for Zac but were here for Zanessa as that was the most active place to discuss them on the web for a time.

You can create all the activities you want but if there is no Zac news you are not going to get a very busy forum, as he is the main reason most people have joined.

I never thought of that....well I did but I guess I had more faith in the people who were members here. That's just really sad.

undefined
06-15-2012, 10:00 AM
(06-14-2012 04:55 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  Being brutally honest:

Unfortunately, this is completely true.

Another simple fact is that people grow and move on. The way I view it, the people who are here WANT to be here. Not that everyone doesn't want to be here, but life demands our attention too much sometimes.

[Image: sigpic.jpg]
Sig picture created by the original Charla supporter, BEE
06-18-2012, 09:39 PM
I think the biggest reason it's not as active is because when this was set up, it was the only place for Zac fans to go. Now, there's twitter, tumblr, livejournal, etc, so it's not one big collective place.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.