All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
06-07-2012, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 02:28 AM by Stephanie.)
Rainbow Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here)
Last night after Kathryn informed Bee and I that we were the new moderators, I got to thinking about what sort of stuff we need to change on here and what needs to remain the same. Since every person on this forum has their own unique ideas and should all have a voice, I figured why not ask you guys what you think.

What sort of changes do you want to see around here?
What do we already have established that should remain the same?
Is there something that another forum you're apart of does that you feel we should too?
What do you think could draw more people in?
Would you like to help?

Basically Kathryn, Bee and I are willing to do whatever we can to make this a great and inviting place for everyone. We want to help and would love your input. So fire away :]

You can post on this thread or PM any of us if it's something you don't want to broadcast. I'm on almost all the time and check my PMs constantly and I love talking to people so feel free if something is going on :]

Bee and Kathryn feel free to add whatever you would like. I just thought I'd be the one to get the ball rolling.

Btw, this will be an on going thread for as long as people keep posting. Comments are always welcome.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Forum Meeting (Post Your Ideas Here) - Stephanie - 06-07-2012 06:46 PM