All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official "Add Me To Your Networking Site" Thread
05-17-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: Tumblr
Post I found on Tumblr,
---

Reblog to those you love and those who are feeling hurt or and to everyone one you know
Dear Everyone,

From what I’ve seen on here are several souls who are special but instead they just want to kill themselves. Do you realize how this affects others? You have people you love, a purpose in life you haven’t found yet and probably never will if you left sometime soon. I’d love to believe as well as another and probably a lot of you that tomorrow you’d wake up and feel better than you’ve ever felt before in your life because you have the most perfect life you’ve ever asked for. Truth is, life can never be perfect or you can ever wake up to it being the way you’ve always wanted it to be. The only way you can get to that Yellow Brick Road is for you to find it. All your lives someone has handed things to you and you learned how to do it on your own. Why now is it that you can’t realize how beautiful and remarkable you are? Once upon a time, you never cared how you looked, the color of another’s skin, gender, or sexual orientation. Why does all that matter now?

A) Past
B) Influences
C) Don’t know how to choose yourself, you always have someone to decide for you
D) All of the above

You all have a purpose in life. Why can’t you see that? If you don’t like the way you look, change it but keep one spot original. If you don’t like something about you, change it but not who you are asa human being. If you choose to give up love fine, but don’t give up on it forever. If you want to rip out your heart, keep the love in it always pure.

To all who are anorexic or choose to starve yourselves in order to lose weight. Don’t do it to impress someone else because they will eventually leave you and/or are using you for publicity stunts. For me I hate my weight but I’m not starving myself like I used to. I’m on a diet called Herbalife. It’s working greatly.

If your hurting over a love or crush and can’t take much more then move on. There are over a million souls out there looking for somebody like you to take them into your arms. You could save a life by giving them your love. eHarmony, match.com, zoosk, or meeting someone in the neighborhood.

There are way to many choices and solutions for your problems and death is not the way.

“Live life the way it’s supposed to be lived, alive and with plenty of air to breathe.”

If you want to talk about your problems, please talk to me. Let me help save your life or if you just want to talk.

YOU ARE ALL LOVED!

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Live Journal
Okay so I know LJ is a little old school now that Tumblr is around but does anyone have an active account on there?

I've just set one up to post my graphics and tutorials on there. Feel free to come and have a looksee.

http://ashershay.livejournal.com/

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
Find all posts by this user
05-18-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Live Journal
I have one http://mirandagirll.livejournal.com/

& I added you

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
05-18-2012, 03:39 PM
ooh, ta. i'll go take a look at yours now Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
05-18-2012, 05:03 PM
It's nothing special. I just have it to go on ehs_wildcats LJ and ONTD

{c} michelle.
05-29-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: Tumblr
ive tried to follow a lot of you but the links are dead.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
05-31-2012, 11:15 AM
Instagram
Who has an Instagram account?

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
05-31-2012, 12:33 PM
RE: Instagram
Me.

It's 'mirandaagirll'

{c} michelle.
05-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Think my sister created one for me....but Idk what it is yet haha

undefined
06-02-2012, 04:17 AM
i do, but instagram doesnt work on my phone. i think my login is hay08ash though.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]