All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Member Of The Month
06-02-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Member Of The Month
(06-02-2012 05:23 PM)michelle. Wrote:  Another forum I'm a member of does this. Well, used to. It was really successful when the forum was active.

Yeah this was a really big thing a few yrs ago. We had like 15-12 people wanting it and it was really fun.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2012, 09:23 AM
well fingers crossed the active members will want to join in and then it might grow more and more Big Grin

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-06-2012, 01:48 AM
So far the only people we have in this month's voting are Hayley and I.
I haven't even made my application for it yet lol.

Let's get some more people.

undefined
06-06-2012, 07:48 AM
aww just us steph. give it a few more days i'm sure you'll get more entrys.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-06-2012, 05:15 PM
We may have to hold off for a month if we don't get a few more people BUT right now we're at 3 I believe so it's gonna be okay.

undefined
06-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I would have expected a bigger response, to be honest. :/

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 01:01 AM
(06-10-2012 10:06 PM)michelle. Wrote:  I would have expected a bigger response, to be honest. :/

Me too but it's okay. Maybe by next month we'll have more people.
Right now it's still 3 I think :/

undefined
06-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Well, summer is starting up for a lot of people so hopefully that means more people will have more time to get on and stuff.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Okay so by tomorrow I'm going to post the voting for people because I'll have my class finished and hopefully passed by tomorrow and we'll be off with this contest for June. We have 3 people so far and we'd like a few more. So yeah....just send in your stuff if you are on the fence about doing this. It's fun.

undefined
06-13-2012, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 05:07 PM by Stephanie.)
Okay so I'm going to post the three people who sent me their little info thingys for the June Member Of the Month.

Since we didn't have a very big turn out, I'm not sure if we will try this again in July. Bee and I have been talking about it seems like nobody really wants to participate in much yet they complain because the forum is boring. We're doing all we can to make this place interesting but when nobody participates it makes it hard for us to feel sorry for people who complain and want to leave.

So yeah, let me know the reason why nobody wanted to do this. We did it before and it went over really well. Just different people now on the forum I guess. If this doesn't get a lot of interest from people I might just delete it after we reach our June winner. No use in having a thread nobody wants to be on.
CANDIDATES FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH JUNE
(I'm including myself as well because we have such a small turn out this month.)

PM me your Votes
Describe Yourself: Hmm, okay so i'm not going to write an essay long on me i'll just use some words... creative, friendly, dreamer, bookworm, musicjunkie, geek, different.
Where is Your Favorite Place to Post: graphics or books.
Why Do You Feel People Should Vote You Member Of The Month: i'm not really much good at answering these types of questions, but here goes, i think i should be voted because i'm a regular poster and always trying to think of new ways to get people involed in various activities on here, i'm friendly and welcoming to new members, and yeah that's all i can think of really.
Describe Yourself: My best friend is my twin sister. I try to be involved in a lot of different activites and clubs (like cross country, student government, FCCLA...), which keeps me really busy. I'm from a little town in Iowa which I've lived in my entire life. I haven't seen/met Zac yet, but I will someday! In my freetime I like to run, watch movies (especially ones with Zac in), and visit this forum.
Where is Your Favorite Place to Post: Projects section
Why Do You Feel People Should Vote You Member Of the Month: I try to log onto Zefron whenever I have available time, although I'm usually pretty busy. After the forum was hacked, I helped make new threads and post in them to make the forum active again. I always try to be optimistic and inoffensive.
Month: June
Describe Yourself: Opinionated, involved, always stands up for what is right. I am motivated and always trying to do my best in everything I do. I love to read, and spend time with my boyfriend Michael.
Where is Your Favorite Place to Post: Everything Else or Rps
Why Do You Feel People Should Vote You Member Of The Month: I have been working for as long as I can remember to make this forum a place I think others would want to be. Since becoming a moderator I have been working hard to get to know everyone while still maintaining my personality. I'm everywhere on this forum and I'm always on.

undefined