All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Zefron Summer Days
06-03-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: Zefron Summer Days
(05-29-2012 07:32 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  i love all the ideas, but i'd really like to see some more contests - graphics, writing, photo captions, photography etc Big Grin

[edit] just saw your Holiday Scavenger Hunt steph. that might be an idea for the summer Big Grin

(06-03-2012 01:05 AM)Firefly Wrote:  i think the camp idea would be fun!
it may bring some unity back to the forum lol

I think both of those ideas would be fun. I wanna spread stuff out a little.
Right now we have the magazine, member of the month, game contest and we just finished the awards. I'd hate the wear out my welcome with making too many people overwelmed even though for ME personally I enjoy staying busy on the forum.

I remember people had group RPs too where people were "characters" either celebs or made up people and all played parts. I had a LOT of fun with that.

undefined
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2012, 09:43 AM
i've noticed that people do RP a lot. i'm not much good at it though, but a group one sounds quite fun.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-03-2012, 03:55 PM
A fair amount of people rp but it's not like what it used to be like. Now most people kind of rp with the same people. We definitly need more people to rp! Don't be shy to make a thread,even if it's your first time or you don't think you're great at it you get the hang of it eventually! Big Grin

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
06-03-2012, 04:48 PM
(06-03-2012 09:43 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  i've noticed that people do RP a lot. i'm not much good at it though, but a group one sounds quite fun.

It's really fun. If anyone wants to do that, I'll make the thread. In fact I'll make it and we'll see what we come up with.

(06-03-2012 03:55 PM)Tootsie_Noodles Wrote:  A fair amount of people rp but it's not like what it used to be like. Now most people kind of rp with the same people. We definitly need more people to rp! Don't be shy to make a thread,even if it's your first time or you don't think you're great at it you get the hang of it eventually! Big Grin

Yeah the only person I've managed to RP with for probably over a year has been Katie/Efronftw. RPing is so fun though and if more people tried it then we'd probably have more people in that section.

undefined
06-03-2012, 05:09 PM
(06-03-2012 04:48 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 09:43 AM)ashersHay Wrote:  i've noticed that people do RP a lot. i'm not much good at it though, but a group one sounds quite fun.

It's really fun. If anyone wants to do that, I'll make the thread. In fact I'll make it and we'll see what we come up with.

(06-03-2012 03:55 PM)Tootsie_Noodles Wrote:  A fair amount of people rp but it's not like what it used to be like. Now most people kind of rp with the same people. We definitly need more people to rp! Don't be shy to make a thread,even if it's your first time or you don't think you're great at it you get the hang of it eventually! Big Grin

Yeah the only person I've managed to RP with for probably over a year has been Katie/Efronftw. RPing is so fun though and if more people tried it then we'd probably have more people in that section.

Definitly!

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
06-03-2012, 05:48 PM
I updated the list of opportunities currently going on around the forum.
Lets try to keep this thread bumped up so that new people can see and want to join us.

undefined
06-03-2012, 11:24 PM

yeah! i rp from at least 10 different threads all with the same person
i'd love to do more with some different people too! Big Grin
06-04-2012, 08:56 AM
right okay im off to the RP forum to check it out.

Hi *waves* I'm
[ H a y l e y ]
[Image: iconzac_03.gif]
06-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Anybody else come up with anything new since we last posted?

undefined
06-20-2012, 01:29 AM
hey lol
i just had an idea
on august 16th we should have a one year anniversary party since the new forum