All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
some Zac astrology
05-07-2012, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 05:11 PM by cosmic bliss.)
RE: some Zac astrology
Moi? cute?? Ahaaahaaa
alrighty then...just NOT interested in drama, plain and simple.
Wink

My dear Peace, if you really are understanding the full scope of astrology then you realize it's not JUST about the Sun sign, although very important. Nevertheless, happy thing that. Cool

**and very sweet to hear you are happily married with the right guy <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2012, 05:21 PM
I don't understand any of this astrology stuff. Ask me chemistry or anatomy&physiology questions, and I got you covered, but I don't understand astrology.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2012, 05:44 PM
(05-07-2012 05:21 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I don't understand any of this astrology stuff. Ask me chemistry or anatomy&physiology questions, and I got you covered, but I don't understand astrology.

that's alright. lol If you want to you can, it does not happen overnight.

For instance, this weekend I was fortunate to have been to a workshop where Robert Hand (a most prominent astrologer of our time) was the speaker. His wealth of knowledge is just levelling and I am so humbled realizing how much I still don't know... then I realize this has been a long time coming for me. I've been aware of the connections since I was about 12, but never really formally studied until the last few yrs.

Anyway, I am not here to convince or toot my own horn...just have a need to express some of my findings.. And about Zac, because I find him so interesting.
Smile
05-07-2012, 05:56 PM
(05-07-2012 05:44 PM)cosmic bliss Wrote:  
(05-07-2012 05:21 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  I don't understand any of this astrology stuff. Ask me chemistry or anatomy&physiology questions, and I got you covered, but I don't understand astrology.

that's alright. lol If you want to you can, it does not happen overnight.

For instance, this weekend I was fortunate to have been to a workshop where Robert Hand (a most prominent astrologer of our time) was the speaker. His wealth of knowledge is just levelling and I am so humbled realizing how much I still don't know... then I realize this has been a long time coming for me. I've been aware of the connections since I was about 12, but never really formally studied until the last few yrs.

Anyway, I am not here to convince or toot my own horn...just have a need to express some of my findings.. And about Zac, because I find him so interesting.
Smile

You know more than me.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
05-07-2012, 05:56 PM
it's all just fun stuff, men Libras are also different in their ways too. But we have similar qualities.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
05-07-2012, 06:07 PM
"it's all just fun stuff"

mmmm..no, real astrology is not just all fun and fluff.

But, good to know you've read up on Libra Suns. (:
06-22-2012, 11:48 AM
..just a little somethin' somethin' that's been on the back burner

http://polly-amore11.livejournal.com/1450.html