All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Random Chat on Zefron
04-26-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Random Chat on Zefron
what kind of interview are you having, yes, it's going to be this Saturday and we are going to the Humane Society, but it depends how I feel. Today has been a struggle, but , I know we are doing the right thing. Good luck with your interview, that's awesome.Big Grin

(04-26-2012 10:52 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  
(04-25-2012 07:43 AM)Peace Wrote:  another day here, i'm going to have to put my cat down this weekend. It has gotten to the point where he is just not himself and he's 17 yrs old. I have told a few people and I just have to come to terms with this. I have told my husband he will have to take him to the vet. We both talked and I will though get another kitten. Just feel bad that I'm replacing him soon. But I guess I'm not, Pets are the best things in life and I love cats. We will see how it goes.

*Hugs* will be thinking of you this weekend. I know what it's like we had to do the same with my dog,he was 13 years old and like your cat was not himself and it wasn't fair to him.

On a positive note, I had an interview this morning, and have to go back for a second interview next week. So fingers crossed I get it. Smile

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2012, 03:36 PM
It's for a job as a social media executive for a recruitment company.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
04-26-2012, 04:04 PM
very cool, good luck, just keep going.

(04-26-2012 03:36 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  It's for a job as a social media executive for a recruitment company.

also visit

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
04-28-2012, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 02:50 AM by Stephanie.)
(04-24-2012 05:55 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Just because I need to say this, but why on earth does nursing school require you to have an iPhone (at least my nursing school does)? Like can't a simple smartphone suffice? I don't know; that just seems odd that would be made mandatory for nursing school.

They what? lol that's kinda dumb. Never heard of that actually. What's the point of an Iphone in college? Usually colleges try to keep people from HAVING a cell at all haha.
(04-25-2012 07:43 AM)Peace Wrote:  another day here, i'm going to have to put my cat down this weekend. It has gotten to the point where he is just not himself and he's 17 yrs old. I have told a few people and I just have to come to terms with this. I have told my husband he will have to take him to the vet. We both talked and I will though get another kitten. Just feel bad that I'm replacing him soon. But I guess I'm not, Pets are the best things in life and I love cats. We will see how it goes.

Aw I'm sorry :[ My mom put her cat to sleep quite a few yrs ago but you shouldn't feel bad that you're going to get a kitten maybe. We did that and it helps the healing process a lot. We got two kittens when I was I think 7 and now they are nearly 14 and my kitty isn't doing well. They are both old and overweight but my kitty has her days when she won't move from her little cage she sleeps in at night. Her sister does but my kitty has lumps on her body we think. She's always had problems so as long as she's eating and still going outside most of the time we think she'll be okay. It's so hard though but knowing you did the right thing is what you have to keep remembering :[
Find all posts by this user
04-28-2012, 05:52 AM
We got a new male kitten, I named him Nimb from the secret of Nimb. It's going to be different since he's a kitten. He's lovable too. Just weird at the moment. The cats are getting to know each other. we'll see. I'm so tired b/c it's been a tough thing between the last several months until now. It will be good to have some happiness and smiles in our home. he's adorable. Looks like a prince

(04-28-2012 02:46 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  
(04-24-2012 05:55 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  Just because I need to say this, but why on earth does nursing school require you to have an iPhone (at least my nursing school does)? Like can't a simple smartphone suffice? I don't know; that just seems odd that would be made mandatory for nursing school.

They what? lol that's kinda dumb. Never heard of that actually. What's the point of an Iphone in college? Usually colleges try to keep people from HAVING a cell at all haha.

Aw I'm sorry :[ My mom put her cat to sleep quite a few yrs ago but you shouldn't feel bad that you're going to get a kitten maybe. We did that and it helps the healing process a lot. We got two kittens when I was I think 7 and now they are nearly 14 and my kitty isn't doing well. They are both old and overweight but my kitty has her days when she won't move from her little cage she sleeps in at night. Her sister does but my kitty has lumps on her body we think. She's always had problems so as long as she's eating and still going outside most of the time we think she'll be okay. It's so hard though but knowing you did the right thing is what you have to keep remembering :[

also visit

04-29-2012, 03:12 PM
(04-28-2012 05:52 AM)Peace Wrote:  We got a new male kitten, I named him Nimb from the secret of Nimb. It's going to be different since he's a kitten. He's lovable too. Just weird at the moment. The cats are getting to know each other. we'll see. I'm so tired b/c it's been a tough thing between the last several months until now. It will be good to have some happiness and smiles in our home. he's adorable. Looks like a prince

*Hugs* That's a really cute name for him. Smile You should post a pic on your profile or something, so we can all be nosey and see him. Big Grin

KellyAngel

04-29-2012, 03:27 PM

That's what I thought. It just seems strange they would make that mandatory, for my college at least. They stilled haven't thoroughly explained why that is though.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
04-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Do you have to buy the phone or do they provide it?

KellyAngel

04-29-2012, 04:06 PM
We have to buy them ourselves. Luckily, I already owned a smartphone, but it's weird having it be made mandatory.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
04-29-2012, 04:41 PM
I got a little kitten and he's adorable. He looks like a fox except his color. He's called an American Curl b/c of his tail.

also visit