All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Liberal Arts
08-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Liberal Arts
Zac has now been added to the cast of this film on IMDB guys!!! He is playing a character named Nat. Yay!! So much to look forward to!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2011, 06:24 PM
RE: Liberal Arts
(08-17-2011 04:24 PM)MumOfMerlin Wrote:  Zac has now been added to the cast of this film on IMDB guys!!! He is playing a character named Nat. Yay!! So much to look forward to!!

me too!!!!!!!!!
wen does this movie come out
08-17-2011, 08:16 PM
This is exciting!

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2011, 08:19 PM
yeah!
i wonder who Nat plays
08-18-2011, 06:37 AM
wow, so i guess this is true lol. do you think he only has a short scene here or a long one?
08-18-2011, 08:45 AM
I told you that he was in the movie.
08-18-2011, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 09:43 AM by KateZE.)
Zac is listed first...maybe when it says Josh, 19, goes back to college and gets involved with a 19 year old student...it's not a girl, it's Zac?? Why else would he be listed first, Alison Janey is a big star and the other guy is directing too, but why not say anything until now? Maybe he worked on the movie lots of times and we just didn't know. Wow..boy/boy or boy on boy could be great!
NO..I'm wrong. A news release says Josh falls for the Olson girl. We'll have to wait to see what Zac does. Maybe he's in the trailer?
08-18-2011, 11:37 AM
It may just be because he's well known enough.
From what I've heard about this film, it seems like he's in it enough but still not a main character.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
08-18-2011, 03:43 PM
(08-18-2011 11:37 AM)michelle. Wrote:  It may just be because he's well known enough.
From what I've heard about this film, it seems like he's in it enough but still not a main character.

Zac is listed first on the IMDb cast listing because he was added in the past day or two, not because he has a major part. He was only in Ohio for like three days, so he can't be in more than two or three scenes. The mystery remains: Why did he do this movie???
08-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Zac's role in the movie will be answered when a trailer comes out just like with his other movies.
The important thing is that we know he IS in the movie (which most of you should've already known)