All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac Shirtless in Sydney
04-10-2012, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 08:17 AM by nicolefearless.)
RE: Zac Shirtless in Sydney
these pictures are my death. in love <3.
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! <3 I AM DEAD.
SOMETIMES, I FEEL SORRY FOR STARS. THEY GET NO PRIVACY. THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO GO INSIDE HIS ROOM

[Image: tumblr_m0ddokVVEH1roa2pto1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 02:26 AM
e thing is they did'nt go inside his room did they, yes they got pictures of him on the balcony but Zac chose to go on the balcony and deo what he did, if your talking about the butt shot then no they should,nt have taken it and I'm not sticking up for the pap's but Zac should have closed the curtains and not stood by a window with nothing on it was a lapse of judgement on his part that to me has taken the focus off the film and I doubt the topic will die down anytime soon.

I still think Zac is great but he is after all a young adult and even older adults make mistakes unlike us though he is in the public eye and things like this the press and net have a field day.
04-11-2012, 06:22 AM
Wow, he's me thinking there was going to be a comical conversation to read, or at least a slightly amusing one at the fact that Zac was pictured completely naked. ha.

Why are people complaining?! hahaha. (: he's looking mighty fine in those pictures (I'm not being perverted - he does! haha!)

I seriously don't want to get involved in what are clearly some personal issues with people on here. So, I won't, I'm just going to say this:
This whole thing got blown way out of proportion and I'm not blaming people or naming names, but seriously, it blows my mind that people cannot have an opinion (whichever way your opinion goes, for or against Zac, it doesn't matter, it's still an opinion which you're entitled to have!) anyway, it blows my mind that people cannot seem to have an opinion on here or disagree with someone's opinion without it becoming like a full blown war! Seriously? It literally should go like this: Person A; I think this. Person B; Oh really? No, I don't agree. Person A; haha, well yeah, I don't agree with you but we're BOTH ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS (:
It doesn't matter, move on. Heck, if you argue with everyone in life that disagrees with something you've said you're going to have a very difficult life. People disagree all the time and unless it's something major that will seriously affect you, say your piece and move on.

[Image: 1-1.png]
04-11-2012, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 04:02 PM by d. b. wilyumz.)
(04-08-2012 01:05 AM)zodiac Wrote:  Honestly, I dont feel sorry for him. I think this is all marketing, he's there promoting the lucky one and he though: I'm sexy and I know it,let me show some skin. Now, tv programs will talk about the pics as wel the movie, more people go see it and he gets more money.

simple as that

This in no way helped to market the movie. Zac can get all the publicity he wants without resorting to exposing himself. He's not a D-list actor trying anything to get some attention.
(04-08-2012 02:23 PM)cristina Wrote:  lol of course its pr who are we kidding

You're kidding yourself. This is not how public relations works.
04-11-2012, 06:11 PM
(04-11-2012 04:00 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 01:05 AM)zodiac Wrote:  Honestly, I dont feel sorry for him. I think this is all marketing, he's there promoting the lucky one and he though: I'm sexy and I know it,let me show some skin. Now, tv programs will talk about the pics as wel the movie, more people go see it and he gets more money.

simple as that

This in no way helped to market the movie. Zac can get all the publicity he wants without resorting to exposing himself. He's not a D-list actor trying anything to get some attention.
(04-08-2012 02:23 PM)cristina Wrote:  lol of course its pr who are we kidding

You're kidding yourself. This is not how public relations works.

[Image: 14brd54.gif]

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Wow. I couldn't even finish looking at these pictures. I was so embarrassed seeing him in his towel I couldn't go further. I just felt creepy. And my opinion is that paparazzis are a**holes and although it may not been the wisest decision for him to be on the balcony like this, he should have the right to do whatever the hell he wants on that balcony and get privacy. Its just disgusting that celebrities are more objects than people now a days. Well i hope this helps his promotion for his movie...