All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac Shirtless in Sydney
04-08-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Zac Shirtless in Sydney
(04-08-2012 04:22 PM)zodiac Wrote:  he is still the victim of history and did not know there were people taking pictures?

http://zacefron.mx/gallery/displayimage....play_media

Those were clearly taken after he found out they were taking pictures of him. Don't turn this around. The issue here is that people shouldn't have been taking pictures of him in his hotel room in the first place, and that's that.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2012, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 06:11 PM by zodiac.)
okay,again,some fans are more upset then zac himself.He is clearly not worrying about the paparazzi.
my god

Find all posts by this user
04-08-2012, 06:18 PM
It's the principle of the thing. Whoever took pictures of inside hit hotel room should be arrested. YOU DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE INSIDE THEIR HOTEL ROOMS. Like that's disgusting.

{c} michelle.
04-08-2012, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 07:24 PM by lashay12.)
^whatever someone needs to take careful measures next time. and some fans needs to grow up and stop arguing with^ people who opinions doesn't match with theirs. its obvious that zac was not a victim here. he know paps was going to be around. and yes i agree the paps was wrong for invading his privacy but zac knew better too. and besides he probably will just have a good sense of humor about it. so chillax people it only zac efron's naked butt no big deal. LMAO

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069[IMG]http:

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-08-2012, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 08:13 PM by angiecakes1990.)
^^ true lol
but still its privacy and as you can see Zac was still abit drowsy Sad so yeah he was still waking up
I mean the aussie paps were camping out there already.

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
04-08-2012, 09:06 PM
(04-08-2012 07:16 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  ^whatever someone needs to take careful measures next time. and some fans needs to grow up and stop arguing with^ people who opinions doesn't match with theirs. its obvious that zac was not a victim here. he know paps was going to be around. and yes i agree the paps was wrong for invading his privacy but zac knew better too. and besides he probably will just have a good sense of humor about it. so chillax people it only zac efron's naked butt no big deal. LMAO

Zac was the victim just like Brad Pitt and Erin Andrews.
It is NEVER okay to take pictures of someone in their hotel room.
People shouldn't have to worry about someone taking pictures of them after taking shower inside their hotel room which is where he was.

{c} michelle.
04-08-2012, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 07:06 AM by lashay12.)
(04-08-2012 09:06 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 07:16 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  ^whatever someone needs to take careful measures next time. and some fans needs to grow up and stop arguing with^ people who opinions doesn't match with theirs. its obvious that zac was not a victim here. he know paps was going to be around. and yes i agree the paps was wrong for invading his privacy but zac knew better too. and besides he probably will just have a good sense of humor about it. so chillax people it only zac efron's naked butt no big deal. LMAO

People shouldn't have to worry about someone taking pictures of them after taking shower inside their hotel room which is where he was.

okay Miranda until ZAC sues the paps and clearly states that he was emotionally traumatized from the paps taking pics of his naked ass ( and a cute one might i add) , and putting it on cyberspace then i believe hes a victim. until then i wont case closed. and if you bother to look at the pic ,you see that zac was in clear view next to the balcony and not inside of the hotel as you adamantly state. and you can keep on arguing with me if you will ,but the fact remain is that zac should of been more careful and am sure a lot of people agree with me on that.

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-08-2012, 09:22 PM
(04-08-2012 09:14 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  

okay Miranda until ZAC sues the paps and clearly states that he was emotionally traumatized from the paps taking pics of his naked ass ( and a cute one might i add) then i believe hes a victim. until then i wont case closed.

Everyone knows good and well Zac isn't going to sue anyone. That is beside the point. It doesn't matter whether someone was "emotionally traumatized" or not. It is like understood that no one take pictures of people inside of their hotel room. How would you feel if someone took pictures of you after you just came out of the shower in your hotel room?
Just because someone doesn't come out an say they were hurt doesn't mean they weren't done an injustice. No one deserves to have people taking pictures of them inside their personal, private hotel room. If a regular person took those pictures, then they would be arrested for stalking. Therefore, it doesn't make it okay for paparazzi to do it.

{c} michelle.
04-08-2012, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 09:42 PM by lashay12.)
(04-08-2012 09:22 PM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 09:14 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  

okay Miranda until ZAC sues the paps and clearly states that he was emotionally traumatized from the paps taking pics of his naked ass ( and a cute one might i add) then i believe hes a victim. until then i wont case closed.

Everyone knows good and well Zac isn't going to sue anyone. That is beside the point. It doesn't matter whether someone was "emotionally traumatized" or not. It is like understood that no one take pictures of people inside of their hotel room. How would you feel if someone took pictures of you after you just came out of the shower in your hotel room?
Just because someone doesn't come out an say they were hurt doesn't mean they weren't done an injustice. No one deserves to have people taking pictures of them inside their personal, private hotel room. If a regular person took those pictures, then they would be arrested for stalking. Therefore, it doesn't make it okay for paparazzi to do it.

first of all I WOULD have the damn decency and the common sense to close the freaking doors or covered the windows before i changed or got out the shower, and second hes a celebrity things like that happen to celebrities. yes its unfortunate but it happens so deal with it sweetie. and since you know so much about zac from just only meeting him once ,then what is he thinking right now? oh you don't know, exactly because you don't know jack spit about him. now am done talking to you, as your not going to change how i feel about this whole thing or my opinion.

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Clearly, a legal line was crossed. This is an invasion of privacy, and Zac has legal recourse here. He could easily sue- and win. There's precedent- many celebrities have been in similar situations.

I will be the LAST person to complain about the pictures (these made my day, can't lie!), but I can't help but feel sorry for him. Should he expect privacy? No, he's a public figure and you have to accept that you trade in a certain amount of privacy in order to live that life. However, Zac was in his hotel room...hardly "flaunting" his naked body for all the world to see. On the contrary. He's behind closed doors and is therefore entitled to a reasonable expectation of privacy.

tofu