All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac Shirtless in Sydney
04-09-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: Zac Shirtless in Sydney
That's right Lashay make another damn thread all about you,just because some people have had the audacity to disagree with your opinion. You hate the way people supposedly treat you on this forum, then leave. But please stop creating arguments when people disagree with you and making it look as though you are the injured party, you are not. This a forum, a place people come to express their different opinions on a common subject. Not everyone will agree with you.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Either way Zac is looookingg good Wink
Find all posts by this user
04-09-2012, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 10:15 AM by lashay12.)
(04-09-2012 09:08 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  That's right Lashay make another damn thread all about you,just because some people have had the audacity to disagree with your opinion. You hate the way people supposedly treat you on this forum, then leave. But please stop creating arguments when people disagree with you and making it look as though you are the injured party, you are not. This a forum, a place people come to express their different opinions on a common subject. Not everyone will agree with you.

its not about me sweetie its about people taking responsibility for their actions. and i wont agree with everyone either, but apparently people don't seem to understand that. and about me leaving sweetie i leave when am good and damn ready too. you or anyone else don't run me just understand that. and i couldn't give a rats ass if people don't agree with me. all am saying is they have no damn right to attack for me for my opinions. and Zac or Miranda is not an injury party either so there. and am not here for you or anyone else am here for Zac. so the hell with you all i don't care about any of yOU,. since you don't care about me. now i usually am a nice person but when people like you come at me WRONG i can get nasty . so of course is not about me or anyone ELSE THAT IS IN PAIN except some damn celebrities and certain star posters on here. the hell with the ones who are the real victims. yeah you all are so out of touch is a shame. LOL SCREW THE the homeless its all about Zac and celebrities.

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069[IMG]http:

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Lashay.
You need to move on.
You have your opinion (fair enough)
Miranda has hers and it differs so what?
Leave her be and she will leave you be to have yours.
I've been like you on here and it is not how you get respect.
I know your angry but going on and on about it won't change it.
04-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Ok guys that's enough. Fighting is only going to make the situation even worst than it has to be. Zac has a fault in this as well, you can't blame the pap's for every little photo that YOU think isn't necessary to take. Enough, you guys are adults? I don't think so, even the 14 and 15 year olds on this site act more mature than you guys. So stop with this bitchy attitudes, believe it or not ALL of you are part of the reasons why this forum is so unpopular. If you guys are going to argue about every news that comes out then STOP POSTING THEM. There are other forums you could go to cause destruction. And I'm not saying this to take anyone's side but Lashay isn't the only one "messing this forum up" with corrupt conversations and disagreements. If you can't take an opinion then keep your god damn mouths shut! If you love this forum so much then be a little more appreciative of it, Kathryn, each other, and yourselves. Black mailing each other is just embarrassing and horrific. ACT MORE MATURE, TALK THINGS OUT WITHOUT CAUSING OFFENSE, OH wait there's a word for that it's called tact! So use that. You ladies are supposed to stick together not tear each other apart. I know a lot of you, and I know you as sweethearts and great friends. You have things in common so find those things. Please guys, you don't realize what you're doing. For all we know, Kathryn is reading all your disputes and considering to shut this whole forum down, then what would you do? Move on right and feel guilty. So unless your one of those that would move on leave, but don't stick around to shun others. Read over ALL YOUR POSTS that you know causes harm, and think about it after a while. Was that really necessary?

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
04-09-2012, 12:19 PM
is their any interviews from Aussie online yet?
04-09-2012, 02:50 PM
http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
04-09-2012, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 03:53 PM by lashay12.)
i know one thing looking at zac's naked ass was a very huge mistake for me. now i will never like at him the same anymore. i MEAN i can't even look at his pics without feeling weird now.Undecided

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-10-2012, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 01:54 AM by Stephanie.)
(04-09-2012 09:08 AM)Londonlipton Wrote:  That's right Lashay make another damn thread all about you,just because some people have had the audacity to disagree with your opinion. You hate the way people supposedly treat you on this forum, then leave. But please stop creating arguments when people disagree with you and making it look as though you are the injured party, you are not. This a forum, a place people come to express their different opinions on a common subject. Not everyone will agree with you.

If there was a "like" button I'd like this lol.

(04-09-2012 09:49 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  

its not about me sweetie its about people taking responsibility for their actions. and i wont agree with everyone either, but apparently people don't seem to understand that. and about me leaving sweetie i leave when am good and damn ready too. you or anyone else don't run me just understand that. and i couldn't give a rats ass if people don't agree with me. all am saying is they have no damn right to attack for me for my opinions. and Zac or Miranda is not an injury party either so there. and am not here for you or anyone else am here for Zac. so the hell with you all i don't care about any of yOU,. since you don't care about me. now i usually am a nice person but when people like you come at me WRONG i can get nasty . so of course is not about me or anyone ELSE THAT IS IN PAIN except some damn celebrities and certain star posters on here. the hell with the ones who are the real victims. yeah you all are so out of touch is a shame. LOL SCREW THE the homeless its all about Zac and celebrities.

(04-09-2012 10:59 AM)JacksonCollins Wrote:  Ok guys that's enough. Fighting is only going to make the situation even worst than it has to be. Zac has a fault in this as well, you can't blame the pap's for every little photo that YOU think isn't necessary to take. Enough, you guys are adults? I don't think so, even the 14 and 15 year olds on this site act more mature than you guys. So stop with this bitchy attitudes, believe it or not ALL of you are part of the reasons why this forum is so unpopular. If you guys are going to argue about every news that comes out then STOP POSTING THEM. There are other forums you could go to cause destruction. And I'm not saying this to take anyone's side but Lashay isn't the only one "messing this forum up" with corrupt conversations and disagreements. If you can't take an opinion then keep your god damn mouths shut! If you love this forum so much then be a little more appreciative of it, Kathryn, each other, and yourselves. Black mailing each other is just embarrassing and horrific. ACT MORE MATURE, TALK THINGS OUT WITHOUT CAUSING OFFENSE, OH wait there's a word for that it's called tact! So use that. You ladies are supposed to stick together not tear each other apart. I know a lot of you, and I know you as sweethearts and great friends. You have things in common so find those things. Please guys, you don't realize what you're doing. For all we know, Kathryn is reading all your disputes and considering to shut this whole forum down, then what would you do? Move on right and feel guilty. So unless your one of those that would move on leave, but don't stick around to shun others. Read over ALL YOUR POSTS that you know causes harm, and think about it after a while. Was that really necessary?

I accidently deleted a very long post I'd made but I'll just summerize what I'd said because most of it can be shortened.

I'm onto both of you. I see what is going on and I have had my ideas behind your membership being from the same person. That's not allowed on this forum. "Jackson" you need to stay out of this. "Lachay" should be strong enough to handle her own posting and it's odd that you would suddenly jump to her rescue.

Neither of you have noticed how tacky what you wrote is. It's full of cussing and a bunch of words that make me think I've somehow got lost in downtown LA where I'm going to be shot for God's sake for going down the wrong alley into a low income neighborhood full of gangs. This is not a "Gang" forum and the majority of us have the ability to write without swearing.

Also how do you know how Kathryn feels? Have you spoken to her and she's told you it's okay for both of u to speak to others in this manner? You're lucky that Kathryn is the owner of this forum and not me because I'd have banned both of you months and months ago because of what I've seen. One of you plays pity parties when the thread isn't centered on you and the other posts foul sexual comments and posts to other people. Both of these make me extremely uncomfortable to be around and that's part of the reason I've stopped coming on here as often.

The fights are not because of "us." Jackson before you start pointing fingers at other people for being mean why don't you start by talking to ur buddy Lachay. I know u wear rose colored glasses because you're really the same person but whoever you are, look within urself and see that lies, games and foul play are not okay in the real world and not okay on this forum. Kathryn can't be held responsible for seeing EVERYTHING this goes on around here. That's what the kind people of this forum do. If there is an issue it's reported and hopefully Kathryn does what she sees right. Now personally I've heard from other people talking about it as well as myself talking to Kathryn but she is sick of it too. She doesn't enjoy any of it but it's obvious to everyone there is a pattern. Sure we all feed into the drama a little but it's getting old that every thread that isn't already got a fight has to suddenly become one.

Just quit. It's getting old and I'm tired of seeing this over and over again. Don't tell me to quit being in threads because if I did that every time I was unhappy, I'd never read another post again. I'm not going to sit here and allow other people to be treated with such disrespect. PM me if you feel the need to discuss this further but be aware I will report it and I expect you to as well, if mine or ur behavior while writing isn't appropriate.

Edit: and with that I think I'm going to leave this forum if not for good, a while. I'm getting older and this place isn't so I'm sorry to those who are upset at me. Those who don't like me I'm sorry u feel that way. I pray that you someday learn to like people again and that everyone lives a happy life. I've got opinions and I only do what I feel is right. If that's a sin and is so horrible to those on here then I really don't belong. Good luck to the forum and I hope u guys are happy with what all of this has resulted in. May this be a wake up call to everyone that at some point you can't win, you just need to know when to bow out gracefully. Let me know if you want to stay in contact but other than that I have no intentions of coming back on here anytime soon to post. Please take care and don't let this place become a war zone. Kathryn has tried too hard to make this place what it can be and not everyone shares her feelings on making it a place others want to be. So, sorry to say but good luck and God bless :]
04-10-2012, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 07:25 AM by lashay12.)
(04-10-2012 12:10 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  

If there was a "like" button I'd like this lol.

(04-09-2012 09:49 AM)lashay12 Wrote:  

(04-09-2012 10:59 AM)JacksonCollins Wrote:  Ok guys that's enough. Fighting is only going to make the situation even worst than it has to be. Zac has a fault in this as well, you can't blame the pap's for every little photo that YOU think isn't necessary to take. Enough, you guys are adults? I don't think so, even the 14 and 15 year olds on this site act more mature than you guys. So stop with this bitchy attitudes, believe it or not ALL of you are part of the reasons why this forum is so unpopular. If you guys are going to argue about every news that comes out then STOP POSTING THEM. There are other forums you could go to cause destruction. And I'm not saying this to take anyone's side but Lashay isn't the only one "messing this forum up" with corrupt conversations and disagreements. If you can't take an opinion then keep your god damn mouths shut! If you love this forum so much then be a little more appreciative of it, Kathryn, each other, and yourselves. Black mailing each other is just embarrassing and horrific. ACT MORE MATURE, TALK THINGS OUT WITHOUT CAUSING OFFENSE, OH wait there's a word for that it's called tact! So use that. You ladies are supposed to stick together not tear each other apart. I know a lot of you, and I know you as sweethearts and great friends. You have things in common so find those things. Please guys, you don't realize what you're doing. For all we know, Kathryn is reading all your disputes and considering to shut this whole forum down, then what would you do? Move on right and feel guilty. So unless your one of those that would move on leave, but don't stick around to shun others. Read over ALL YOUR POSTS that you know causes harm, and think about it after a while. Was that really necessary?

I accidently deleted a very long post I'd made but I'll just summerize what I'd said because most of it can be shortened.

I'm onto both of you. I see what is going on and I have had my ideas behind your membership being from the same person. That's not allowed on this forum. "Jackson" you need to stay out of this. "Lachay" should be strong enough to handle her own posting and it's odd that you would suddenly jump to her rescue.

Neither of you have noticed how tacky what you wrote is. It's full of cussing and a bunch of words that make me think I've somehow got lost in downtown LA where I'm going to be shot for God's sake for going down the wrong alley into a low income neighborhood full of gangs. This is not a "Gang" forum and the majority of us have the ability to write without swearing.

Also how do you know how Kathryn feels? Have you spoken to her and she's told you it's okay for both of u to speak to others in this manner? You're lucky that Kathryn is the owner of this forum and not me because I'd have banned both of you months and months ago because of what I've seen. One of you plays pity parties when the thread isn't centered on you and the other posts foul sexual comments and posts to other people. Both of these make me extremely uncomfortable to be around and that's part of the reason I've stopped coming on here as often.

The fights are not because of "us." Jackson before you start pointing fingers at other people for being mean why don't you start by talking to ur buddy Lachay. I know u wear rose colored glasses because you're really the same person but whoever you are, look within urself and see that lies, games and foul play are not okay in the real world and not okay on this forum. Kathryn can't be held responsible for seeing EVERYTHING this goes on around here. That's what the kind people of this forum do. If there is an issue it's reported and hopefully Kathryn does what she sees right. Now personally I've heard from other people talking about it as well as myself talking to Kathryn but she is sick of it too. She doesn't enjoy any of it but it's obvious to everyone there is a pattern. Sure we all feed into the drama a little but it's getting old that every thread that isn't already got a fight has to suddenly become one.

Just quit. It's getting old and I'm tired of seeing this over and over again. Don't tell me to quit being in threads because if I did that every time I was unhappy, I'd never read another post again. I'm not going to sit here and allow other people to be treated with such disrespect. PM me if you feel the need to discuss this further but be aware I will report it and I expect you to as well, if mine or ur behavior while writing isn't appropriate.

Edit: and with that I think I'm going to leave this forum if not for good, a while. I'm getting older and this place isn't so I'm sorry to those who are upset at me. Those who don't like me I'm sorry u feel that way. I pray that you someday learn to like people again and that everyone lives a happy life. I've got opinions and I only do what I feel is right. If that's a sin and is so horrible to those on here then I really don't belong. Good luck to the forum and I hope u guys are happy with what all of this has resulted in. May this be a wake up call to everyone that at some point you can't win, you just need to know when to bow out gracefully. Let me know if you want to stay in contact but other than that I have no intentions of coming back on here anytime soon to post. Please take care and don't let this place become a war zone. Kathryn has tried too hard to make this place what it can be and not everyone shares her feelings on making it a place others want to be. So, sorry to say but good luck and God bless :]

so stephanie you really hate my guts do you?? you just wont let me start fresh on this forum and forgive me wont you?
okay i see what this boils down to. Stephanie wants me off the forum out so she got it. she won this round fair and square. since i was the one who caused all the drama in the first place. i will go she doesn't have to go i will. no matter what it will never be the same . no matter how many times i try to apologize and change my outlook on things. i hurt too many people on here time and time again. and its obvious that someone hates me. the damage has been done now and its all my fault. so goodbye everyone am sorry for bringing this thread down. God am such a horrible person sometimes i wish i was never born. am crying right now because its hurts like hell what a monster and bully i become. so goodbye everyone i hope you all can forgive me, because right now i really hate myself.

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin