All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zac Shirtless in Sydney
04-08-2012, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 02:24 PM by lashay12.)
RE: Zac Shirtless in Sydney
(04-08-2012 02:16 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  ^^^ is that a good or a bad way Lashay?

i don't know is kinda of an embarrassed good. LOLBlush

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069[IMG]http:

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2012, 02:34 PM
(04-08-2012 01:05 AM)zodiac Wrote:  Honestly, I dont feel sorry for him. I think this is all marketing, he's there promoting the lucky one and he though: I'm sexy and I know it,let me show some skin. Now, tv programs will talk about the pics as wel the movie, more people go see it and he gets more money.

simple as that

(04-08-2012 02:23 PM)cristina Wrote:  lol of course its pr who are we kidding

Judging every person who says this was pr. You have to be a cold-hearted person to think that way about people.

(04-08-2012 01:09 PM)zacfan Wrote:  Personally, I think it's kinda disrespectful how that fansite posted that naked picture of Zac. I mean, yeah, I post candids on my own fansite too but as long as they're not invading the celebrity's privacy too much and they know they're being photographed but it seems that ZacEfronFans.com doesn't even care. It's not a big of a deal in my opinion but Zac should be more careful the next time. Cause when you're a celebrity, there will always be paparazzis, wherever you are.

In your private hotel room would be a place where you would think you could have some privacy.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2012, 03:08 PM
^ Yeah but when you're famous, there will ALWAYS be paparazzis, wether you're eating at a restaurant or sitting on a balcony of a private hotel room. I'm not saying that it's his own fault and I feel bad for him but it's true. I doubt he does it for PR though, he doesn't seem that kind of person to me. Hopefully the media won't make a big deal out of it.
04-08-2012, 03:22 PM
"In your private hotel room would be a place where you would think you could have some privacy. "
if he wasnt out on the balcony butt naked.
i agree with you just think he could have been a bit more cautious. he knows realsitcally they will be by the balcony waiting. his a clever guy.

his got a cute ass though *blush*
04-08-2012, 03:29 PM
I will admit as much as I enjoyed see him butt naked I feel bad for him because well now that picture will be all over the internet it already is and now the tabloid shows and stuff are all going to be talking about it but he should have went into his bathroom or closed his curtens for something so he would of had that privicey he wants. When I first saw that picture I did a double take because I wasnt sure if I saw right but he still looks amazing

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
04-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Supposedly this pic shows where the paps were:

http://twitter.com/#!/ZacEfronYouBabe/st...16/photo/1

People can call it a PR stunt (because let's face it, it gives people something to talk about and another conspiracy theory to discuss) all they want, but it was most likely the result of a pap with a high powered telephoto lens.
04-08-2012, 03:34 PM
(04-08-2012 03:08 PM)zacfan Wrote:  ^ Yeah but when you're famous, there will ALWAYS be paparazzis, wether you're eating at a restaurant or sitting on a balcony of a private hotel room. I'm not saying that it's his own fault and I feel bad for him but it's true. I doubt he does it for PR though, he doesn't seem that kind of person to me. Hopefully the media won't make a big deal out of it.

There will always be paparazzi, but private hotel rooms and homes are like the two places where celebrities are supposed to have privacy. If a regular person took those pictures, they would be labeled a stalker and be arrested.

(04-08-2012 03:22 PM)ebryant1993 Wrote:  "In your private hotel room would be a place where you would think you could have some privacy. "
if he wasnt out on the balcony butt naked.
i agree with you just think he could have been a bit more cautious. he knows realsitcally they will be by the balcony waiting. his a clever guy.

his got a cute ass though *blush*

The picture of him naked was inside his hotel room after he just got out of the shower. When there is a river in front of your hotel (as there was) and when you're inside your private hotel room and balcony then it's not too far fetched to think you have some privacy. This wasn't okay when they did it to Brad Pitt or Erin Andrews, and it is certainly not okay now.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2012, 03:43 PM
I agree the paps kind of took it too far. and in that picture he is inside his hotel room but still they shouldnt have taken it and I also agree if it was a fan that took a picture like that it would consider stalking but whe paps do it they dont get charged or anything from it.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
04-08-2012, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 04:08 PM by lashay12.)
yep i agree ZAC should seriously sue them for invasion of privacy. But i still enjoyed the view nevertheless but it still didn't give the paps the right to take pics of his naked buttocks. geez.

http://www.zefron.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1069[IMG]http:

Blush

IN THEATERS NOW Big Grin
04-08-2012, 04:22 PM
he is still the victim of history and did not know there were people taking pictures?

http://zacefron.mx/gallery/displayimage....play_media