All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Zac Riding In A Taxi
03-14-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: Zac Riding In A Taxi
The amount of times Zac said thank you is this video was adorable.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2012, 05:15 PM
I love how laid back Zac was about having different people in the taxi - I realise that was the whole point of things but he was so relaxed and friendly. I admire how confident he is around people and not afraid to give things a go, he does not seem to care if he gets things wrong and makes a fool of himself (not that he does by any means) but he just has fun. Listening to him sing etc was awesome.
Find all posts by this user
03-15-2012, 02:26 AM
(03-14-2012 08:35 AM)MumOfMerlin Wrote:  
(03-13-2012 09:04 PM)JacksonCollins Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what song he was singing in Spanish?
it is called 'ah when I get my hands on you' I will go find the link to the English lyrics. I loved this video!! And what is so damn wrong for Zac to find a girl attractive? How does he find out whether she is nice without talking to her? There has to be a little physical attraction at first!! Seems like some people still think that they OWN celebrities. It's his life.

Here is the link to the lyrics.
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/ai-se-eu-t...n-you.html

Ohh I'll look at that later.

Personally (please nobody jump on me) I think if half of this forum waited a few yrs and experienced a relationship they would learn to separate themselves from finding Zac attractive yet know what's real and what's make believe when it comes to a Zac. I swear some of the younger or at least single not by choice, ladies on here have programmed their brain to believe Zac personally knows them. I was guilty of this once and it honestly took till I was out of high school and met my bf before I got a grip on reality. It's great to love a celeb and Zac's a great one, but the possessive attitude teenage girls get is only hurting themselves and those around them.
03-18-2012, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2012 01:34 AM by zodiac.)
(03-13-2012 09:04 PM)JacksonCollins Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what song he was singing in Spanish?
god, it is in portuguese not spanish xx/

03-20-2012, 02:59 PM
i actually thought this was kind of cool lol. Zac being in a Taxi in Brazil and talking to people while they get in the car. and the best part was when that girl came in the Taxi and had no idea who Zac was he was like wow someone doesnt know who I am lol. I thought it was interesting.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it