All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does Zac make you feel?
03-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Rainbow How does Zac make you feel?
Well.... I want to ask a question!
"How does Zac make you feel?"

You can answer many ways. It could be about an emotion you feel when you watch him in videos, movies he's in, on TV, projects he's working on, or see him in photos.

I brought this up so I could identify the emotion/feeling I get when I see something related to what he does as an actor, and it's not just that, it's just the fact that he's who he is! Zac makes me feel excited, happy, and want to laugh! Seeing new pictures makes me very excited. For example, the pictures from the Madrid Photocall for The Lorax are really hot and I love those! It's the way Zac looks in the pictures and he's looking awesome! I also enjoy "Just Jared's" photo collections too! If I see something that really catches my eye, I'll happily obsess over it for a really long time! So... In conclusion, Zac generally makes me feel generally good when ever he's photographed or is mentioned for doing something amazing! (Like getting an award)

That's the end of my explanation, and I can't wait to see your answers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: How does Zac make you feel?
Zac, well my obsession of him?
god. he makes me feel full with so much confidence, he makes me the happiest person in the world and i never ever want my obsession to leave me<3

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
03-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Zac makes me believe in things that I don't. Because of the rough living conditions and family issues I have, I don't believe in much; but he gives me hope for the future. He makes me smile because I know there are good, intelligent, and charming people out there that are dedicated to their family, friends, and career. He also just gives me that reassurance I need to keep going. Zac makes me excited, because I know the capacity he is able to handle and create when he is working on a film or a project he loves. He is so infatuated with his work that it gives me work to also be as driven as he is. Zac also just makes me feel loved, because of the way he makes me laugh and the way he can make my bad day into an excellent one. He doesn't necessarily love me, but the way he speaks and the way he talks about his fans makes me feel a little bigger in this world. And he makes me feel beautiful. Struggling with an eating disorder and self harm, I think he just gives me the guts to get up sometimes and say "I'm beautiful" in the mirror. I don't know, he makes me feel every positive thing you could ever feel.
03-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Zac's so amazing. He makes me feel proud that I'm one of many loyal fans!

Tongue

Heart 3/31/12 Zac tweeted on his Twitter! (@ZacEfron) Heart
03-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Horny. Big Grin

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 07:19 PM
" Why do I just lie awake and think of you,I need some sleep, tomorrow I have things to do,everytime I close my eyes I see your face, so I try to read....but all I do is lose my place... am i obssesed with you? i do my best.. no to want yoou, but i' do all the time... i do all the time.... " that's what i feel Smile

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
03-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Hmmm... Here's one more thing I'd say Zac makes me feel in a "dream-ish" way.

I keep picturing him as a doctor and if he were, I'd be nervous and exited to see him!

Kind of silly, isn't it?

Heart 3/31/12 Zac tweeted on his Twitter! (@ZacEfron) Heart
03-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Zac makes me feel like anything is possible. I know that sounds cliche, but I see everything Zac worked for to get to where he is now and the fact that he is still working to be even better makes me feel like I can do that too. Whenever I see Zac smile, I smile. I don't know, his happiness makes me happy.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 03:04 PM
(03-10-2012 02:39 PM)samfron Wrote:  And he makes me feel beautiful. Struggling with an eating disorder and self harm, I think he just gives me the guts to get up sometimes and say "I'm beautiful" in the mirror. I don't know, he makes me feel every positive thing you could ever feel.

I would agree with that, he seems like one of the rare guys who would listen to you because you had something to say no matter how you look. So I guess I would say he makes me feel hopeful.

[Image: bbt.gif]

sig by BBT

Ang Angel
03-12-2012, 04:00 PM
He makes me glad I am a woman.

With God all things are possible!