All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.08 Average
The Official Zanessa Thread
05-06-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: The Official Zanessa Thread
(05-06-2012 10:32 PM)ANNAA. Wrote:  I think a "yay" is def appropriate haha. It's nothing major, but hey... there is a possibility that they made eye contact with each other.

That would be a huge progress... haha

[Image: tumblr_lpwu4pRxth1qbpos3o1_500.jpg]

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile;
so good to me, so right.

Zefron member since '07
Find all posts by this user
05-07-2012, 02:52 AM
(05-06-2012 04:31 PM)Aly Wrote:  *scratches her head like monkeys*

What did we do now to be "close minded"?

That wasnt aimed at you coz you said nothing of the sort... Some people just act as if her having her boyfriend on set is a crime... Or just hanging out with her boyfriend in general is wrong. Shes said she doesn't care anymore about the paps, shes living her life without them stopping her, meaning shes going to be affectionate because its actually what real couples do... Its not flaunting, it can get annoying yes, but its technically not our business, you dont have to look at it if you dont like it. The paps somewhat make it our business, but if you dont like it, just ignore it. its so simple, you dont have to make assumptions about what shes paying more attention to or live their lives for them.

Imagine living under a microscope, would you really put stress on your relationship/personal happiness and risk it just to avoid what people will think of you over pictures of your daily life?
05-07-2012, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 09:18 AM by Londonlipton.)
(05-06-2012 04:46 AM)chri5tin3 Wrote:  Whats he doing in dekalb? How do you even know that lol

London, are you trying to say she dumped zac coz he didnt want to flaunt the relationship or something along those lines? I'm sorry but thats just a wild assumption considering we dont even know whats happening in their lives or why they live like they now do or used to.

Its also 2 completely different relationships (male wise) with different attitudes, personalities, statuses and lives in general that people dont take into consideration. They expect them to be zanessa but theyre not, clearly. Just coz someone gets papped doesn't mean she's not serious about her career. She just finished a movie for gods sake (with 3 coming out), she's entitled to rest and live.

I realllly dont want this to turn into a fight but sometimes people talk as if they know things, when really, theyre only assuming/making up from their own opinions/views.

IM SORRY FOR THE RANT *forgivemeijustdontunderstandwhyyouallthinklikethat*

Wasn't what I meant at all. And please do not make an inaccurate assumption and then do a whole rant about it. I never said she dumped him, go back and re-read the post if you are in doubt.
What I meant and perhaps I did not make that abundantly clear,was, It is obvious Zac and Vanessa ultimately wanted different things from their relationship, as Zac SEEMS to be going down the route of I want to concentrate on my career and keep my private life separate. Vanessa on the other hand seems to be taking another path,which is be public with a relationship and not care who sees it.

Neither of these options are bad.

Vanessa's is just getting the reaction it is as for five years she was in a relationship that was quite private. If she was suddenly to split with A and get back with Zac, we would not be having this discussion,because the PDA would be classed as the cutest thing ever,because it's Zanessa.

Let's be blunt here shall we, fans are NEVER going to like ANYONE Zac or Vanessa date, as it means they are not dating each other. Everyone hated Josh when he was with Vanessa briefly, and now they have split everyone likes him. People seem to forget reality where Zanessa is concerned. They forget in life people break up, I suspect and have said this before, people who comment on this thread have had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend and know what it's like to break up,move on and date someone new.

But where Zanessa is concerned reality does not exist, because Zanessa NEVER existed the way the fans think it did, it was a name for TWO PEOPLE-HUMAN BEINGS, created by the media and embraced by fans as it was shown to them to be true love- it wasn't a perfect fairytale, true love yada yada yada, because if Zanessa was all that the fans thought it was, then Zanessa would still be together.

Now before y'all jump on me I am NOT saying Zac & Vanessa were not in love, because it's obvious they were. But sometimes love is not enough. Zac and Vanessa were teenagers when they entered in to the relationship. They were on a crazy journey together. The journey ended and they both moved on to different things. It's life it happens.

This is my last comment on this thread, as I am sick of it, it's like a cut. It scabs over then you knock it and it bleeds all over again, it is not given time to heal. My point is since 2010, this thread goes round in circles. Peoples opinions are never going to change, all this thread has done since then has turn us all in to hypocrites. It's sickening that this thread is the most active thread on the forum, as it's a complete contradiction of everything this forum is and was.

This thread consistently pries in to Zac's private life, it has in the past at times, even turned on Zac himself. It has disrespected his friends and co-workers. It used to be a friendly place to be this thread, but since the break up it's turned in to a bitter place,and it's horrid to see. Even pic spams for which this was created for do not make any difference because it just makes people sad.

So I wish you all well, and will see you on other threads.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2012, 09:56 AM
[Image: tumblr_lqrszk05ru1r2x0jlo5_250.gif]

Judith. ♥
05-07-2012, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 01:47 PM by Aly.)
(05-06-2012 06:40 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  
(05-06-2012 04:31 PM)Aly Wrote:  *scratches her head like monkeys*

What did we do now to be "close minded"?

I'm not even going to comment on that. It'll bring the fights on again, I'm sure.

Oh god. When I don't do a thing I'm still the one to blame... whatever. I can't even ask anything anymore.

(05-06-2012 09:42 PM)ANNAA. Wrote:  K so by the looks of it, ZV were at the same party recently... and this is just me taking a guess but their mutal friend Shelley Buckner graduated college yesterday so it could've been last night or when she had a party? There's pics of Ash and Samantha Droke too. the bf as well was there

[Image: 267df84097e911e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg]

[Image: 4bf34b2097e911e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg]

credit shawn pyfrom's twitter/instagram...

he just posted them all together a little while ago, so I'm assuming they're from the same night

So... FYI those are the nails vanessa [or Adam] posted on her blog and since she's daily papped, she wasn't papped with those nails in quite a while so it might be!!! YAY??? lol

And that's the full moon and checking ashley's twitter this all happened on Saturday night after the Coldplay concert so yep, they were there Wink) hopefully!

And since I'll probably get killed for saying this, OMG THEY WERE AT THE SAME PARTY, THANK YOU FOR AT LEAST BEING THERE. I know the chance of them being even talkative is slim, but HEY< LET ME DREAM OKAY??? I've waited for the day they were at the same place since SFA premiere!
05-07-2012, 01:58 PM
This thread is closed until further notice. Please do not create a new thread. If you wish to discuss Zac please do so in the General section or Vanessa in the Co-Stars section.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed