All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.08 Average
The Official Zanessa Thread
08-18-2011, 07:28 AM
RE: The Official Zanessa Thread
(08-18-2011 07:05 AM)qwerty Wrote:  i wish to see them together again, even as friends...
maybe one day we will get pics of them together, or attending the same after party or something.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQydhKglbFZappB_SYdDF5...c3X_YGYYrA]
Find all posts by this user
08-18-2011, 07:31 AM
maybe Wink i know they're meant to be Smile

wait, so zac wore a hurley shorts back then? isn't that the same event vanessa hosted?
08-18-2011, 07:35 AM
(08-18-2011 07:31 AM)qwerty Wrote:  maybe Wink i know they're meant to be Smile

wait, so zac wore a hurley shorts back then? isn't that the same event vanessa hosted?

I honestly don't believe they are meant to be. But then again I don't believe anyone is meant to be together. But that's just me.

What you have to remember is Hurley's is a big brand in the US which caters primarily to people who like skating,surfing. Both a which Zac is a huge fan of.

AngelKellyAngel
http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
http://www.youtube.com/londonlemming
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
I do think that it is kind of strange that Zac wore those Hurley shorts at the same time that Vanessa was hosting the Hurley event. This makes me think that they are still keeping in touch (talking) with each other. This is just another strange coincidence happening between them to add to the list.
08-18-2011, 09:36 AM
(08-18-2011 09:27 AM)innejprincess2 Wrote:  I do think that it is kind of strange that Zac wore those Hurley shorts at the same time that Vanessa was hosting the Hurley event. This makes me think that they are still keeping in touch (talking) with each other. This is just another strange coincidence happening between them to add to the list.

I honestly believe they are still in touch. They were a couple for 5 years, I don't think you can stop being close just like that after so long. Plus, they have several joined friends and used to be best friends.

[Image: tumblr_m6ak8rlDUM1qgjxlno1_500.gif]

I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl
Who's desperately in love with you
Superstar
08-18-2011, 09:42 AM
(08-18-2011 09:36 AM)_circus_ Wrote:  
(08-18-2011 09:27 AM)innejprincess2 Wrote:  I do think that it is kind of strange that Zac wore those Hurley shorts at the same time that Vanessa was hosting the Hurley event. This makes me think that they are still keeping in touch (talking) with each other. This is just another strange coincidence happening between them to add to the list.

I honestly believe they are still in touch. They were a couple for 5 years, I don't think you can stop being close just like that after so long. Plus, they have several joined friends and used to be best friends.

I think they still hang out within the same circle of friends.

AngelKellyAngel
http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
http://www.youtube.com/londonlemming
08-18-2011, 10:01 AM
I just wish we would get a picture or a sighting of them together.
08-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Personally, I'd like to see them stay friends. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I mean, unless something HUGE happened to cause their break up, I don't see why not.
Obviously, they needed their space at first, that's only natural but by now they should pretty alright with each other.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
08-18-2011, 11:22 AM
(08-18-2011 11:14 AM)michelle. Wrote:  Personally, I'd like to see them stay friends. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I mean, unless something HUGE happened to cause their break up, I don't see why not.
Obviously, they needed their space at first, that's only natural but by now they should pretty alright with each other.

You mean you want it back like how it was before?
08-18-2011, 11:45 AM
When they were friends? Sure.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Thread Closed