All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Goodbye Thread
02-04-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Official Goodbye Thread 2.0
I'm leaving zef

It has come to my attention that I have been occupying myself with the Internet instead of more important affairs like family and work so with that I say farewell to zefron. I've had an amazing time and experience here but I must bid my goodbyes

I'll try to pop in from time to time reply to some things but not as often as I have on a daily basis

Goodbye

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Aw, I'll miss you, bb. Sad

Keep in touch?

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Please don't go!

You've helped me through so many tough times and you're a really great friend

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
02-05-2012, 12:11 AM
(02-04-2012 10:55 PM)MineIsMyBabyEfron Wrote:  I'm leaving zef

It has come to my attention that I have been occupying myself with the Internet instead of more important affairs like family and work so with that I say farewell to zefron. I've had an amazing time and experience here but I must bid my goodbyes

I'll try to pop in from time to time reply to some things but not as often as I have on a daily basis

Goodbye

Awwww, don't leave.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
02-05-2012, 06:53 AM

Goodbye

Aw Naya. We'll miss you Sad
Good luck with everything.

[Image: 7815946678_f3d3feecb7_t.jpg]

There ain't no words in this world that describe you.
02-05-2012, 11:34 AM
(02-05-2012 12:11 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  

Goodbye

Awwww, don't leave.

I'm with Miranda. There's no "20 posts a day" requirement rule. Popping in and out doesn't take long. (-; That's what I do.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
(02-06-2012 02:04 PM)lashay12 Wrote:  am saying goodbye to this forum and to life period. am tired and weary and i cant deal with the pressure of being perfect anymore so am going to end it all. but you guys dont have to care just pretend my message dont matter. i try to hold on and rise above it but this life is unbearable for me and no amount of counseling is going to ever help me am just a hopeless case. i never get a job and people wont ever see me as a good person on here, and the ones that i hurt on the forum am sorry and you dont never have to worry about me hurting you because am leaving. i be somewhere where there is no more hurt and pain. its been nice but i cant stand to keep on fighting a losing battle and losing every time so
i say goodbye for good. i try to live but that is hard to do. like i said dont bothering responding because its no use. i be out of everyone hair for good because i be dead.

Just hang in there, lashay. I promise you things will get better for you. Just wait. There'll be someone who loves you and be there for you.

I'm sorry we haven't been nicer to you but that doesn't mean all of us are that way. I'm here talking to you aren't I? Smile

Just hold on. Life may be crazy but it's a ride you'll like eventually.

03-06-2012, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 03:04 PM by SLE.)
I am temporarily leaving this form for about 10 days because I will be away on Vacation. I will be going to Los Vegas and then my parents and I will be driving to California for a couple days. I never been to either so I am pretty excited. I will be going to The Los Angles area so who knows who or what I will see but Im just excited. I dont know if i will get a chance to be on the computer while I am on vaction so thats why I am posting in here to tell everyone I wont be on here for a week and a half. But if I do get a chance I will pop in and say hi. I am leaving tomorrow night so I will probably post tomorrow morning to afternoon so Im not leaving right this minute lol. I will taking a lot of pictures and I will be posting them on my facebook page if any of you want to add me as a friend I will give you the link. I am really excited i cant wait to be going Smile

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
03-06-2012, 03:08 PM
(03-06-2012 03:02 PM)SLE Wrote:  I am temporarily leaving this form for about 10 days because I will be away on Vacation. I will be going to Los Vegas and then my parents and I will be driving to California for a couple days. I never been to either so I am pretty excited. I will be going to The Los Angles area so who knows who or what I will see but Im just excited. I dont know if i will get a chance to be on the computer while I am on vaction so thats why I am posting in here to tell everyone I wont be on here for a week and a half. But if I do get a chance I will pop in and say hi. I am leaving tomorrow night so I will probably post tomorrow morning to afternoon so Im not leaving right this minute lol. I will taking a lot of pictures and I will be posting them on my facebook page if any of you want to add me as a friend I will give you the link. I am really excited i cant wait to be going Smile

Aw, have a safe trip! :]

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
03-06-2012, 03:11 PM
I too am going to be going for vacation starting tomorrow. My brother and his girlfriend want to introduce their new daughter to the rest of the family in the Carolinas. I will be gone for a couple weeks and will be back soon.

Like SLE, I will pop in eventually and say hi and check things out every once in a while. But until then, I love you, Zef and miss everyone already. <3