All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THIS... is American Idol! ~ The OFFICIAL American Idol Thread
02-26-2012, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2012 07:50 PM by michelle..)
RE: THIS... is American Idol! ~ The OFFICIAL American Idol Thread
From a bunch of the guys tweets, it seems like they all get along extremely well and are like a family already. I think that's so important.

And yes, I've been posting gifs all over Tumblr and I've gotten so many messages from people saying how much they love them lol. He has a large fan base, they just need to vote or it's not going to do him any good.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2012, 08:46 PM
It's gonna happen anyway. You know the voting drama they always pull.

He'll be in the bottom 3 lots of times, trust me.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
Find all posts by this user
02-27-2012, 04:43 AM
I always worry when they have that vote for the worst stuff. I laugh every yr when they put through a really crappy weird person that can "kinda" sing so they can have a person to vote for. It adds to that drama and idk I just don't think it's been the same since Paula and Simon left. Yes the weird ongoing strangeness between those two was nice to lose, but overall I think Simon's critiques were right on and it gave the show personality. I love JLo but it's more like all three agree and JLo cries. Steven is a nice addition though. Only issue is he likes to stare and talk dirty to the young girls haha. Perv but so many young ladies love him. I even told mom the other night "Ehhh oh well if Steven told me I was Hot and Happening I'd be okay with it he's Steven." haha.

I like Colton though. He's super cute and I just hope he goes far so. Felt bad for his sister though being sent home when it should have been her time to shine and BOTH of them know that. I like that Colton was more upset than she even was that she left. Shows he's a good big brother :]
02-28-2012, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2012 06:10 PM by michelle..)
(02-26-2012 08:46 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  It's gonna happen anyway. You know the voting drama they always pull.

I am not excited for that. I know you're right though.
I don't trust the voting system, to be honest. But I'm not going to risk it.
I'm voting for him as many times as I can. Thankfully, I don't have a Wednesday class anymore so I can stay up and vote without having to worry about losing sleep.

(02-27-2012 04:43 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  I always worry when they have that vote for the worst stuff. I laugh every yr when they put through a really crappy weird person that can "kinda" sing so they can have a person to vote for. It adds to that drama and idk I just don't think it's been the same since Paula and Simon left. Yes the weird ongoing strangeness between those two was nice to lose, but overall I think Simon's critiques were right on and it gave the show personality. I love JLo but it's more like all three agree and JLo cries. Steven is a nice addition though. Only issue is he likes to stare and talk dirty to the young girls haha. Perv but so many young ladies love him. I even told mom the other night "Ehhh oh well if Steven told me I was Hot and Happening I'd be okay with it he's Steven." haha.

I like Colton though. He's super cute and I just hope he goes far so. Felt bad for his sister though being sent home when it should have been her time to shine and BOTH of them know that. I like that Colton was more upset than she even was that she left. Shows he's a good big brother :]
I miss Simon and Paula, a lot actually. Simon was always my favorite judge. I was going to stop watching after he left, but it felt too weird not to. Plus, my mom watches it anyway so I ended up seeing it when she put it on.
I did like last year's group quite a bit though, but not as much as I LOVE this season's. Just...asghsjga. They're all so great. But no doubt, Colton will have ALL of my votes.

Vote for the worst is so stupid though. I don't think it really effects the show too much anymore, but I do believe it did at one point. Either way, the votes are not 100% America's doing. The people who run the show have some sort of say, and that's unfortunate sometimes.

Does anyone have an opinion on the wild care they will be revealing tonight? Personally, I really would love to see Johnny Keyser come back but I wouldn't mind David either. The other two...just need to stay eliminated. I don't care for either of their voices, but I also hate Richie's personality so. Yeah.

Overall, I'm just really excited. I could not focus on anything else today. I've been tweeting Colton so much and just asjghjsdg. I have not been this excited for Idol since season 7. I've missed having something to look forward to. Seriously.

03-02-2012, 02:16 AM
(02-28-2012 06:10 PM)michelle. Wrote:  
(02-26-2012 08:46 PM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  It's gonna happen anyway. You know the voting drama they always pull.

I am not excited for that. I know you're right though.
I don't trust the voting system, to be honest. But I'm not going to risk it.
I'm voting for him as many times as I can. Thankfully, I don't have a Wednesday class anymore so I can stay up and vote without having to worry about losing sleep.

(02-27-2012 04:43 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  I always worry when they have that vote for the worst stuff. I laugh every yr when they put through a really crappy weird person that can "kinda" sing so they can have a person to vote for. It adds to that drama and idk I just don't think it's been the same since Paula and Simon left. Yes the weird ongoing strangeness between those two was nice to lose, but overall I think Simon's critiques were right on and it gave the show personality. I love JLo but it's more like all three agree and JLo cries. Steven is a nice addition though. Only issue is he likes to stare and talk dirty to the young girls haha. Perv but so many young ladies love him. I even told mom the other night "Ehhh oh well if Steven told me I was Hot and Happening I'd be okay with it he's Steven." haha.

I miss Simon and Paula, a lot actually. Simon was always my favorite judge. I was going to stop watching after he left, but it felt too weird not to. Plus, my mom watches it anyway so I ended up seeing it when she put it on.
I did like last year's group quite a bit though, but not as much as I LOVE this season's. Just...asghsjga. They're all so great. But no doubt, Colton will have ALL of my votes.

Vote for the worst is so stupid though. I don't think it really effects the show too much anymore, but I do believe it did at one point. Either way, the votes are not 100% America's doing. The people who run the show have some sort of say, and that's unfortunate sometimes.

Does anyone have an opinion on the wild care they will be revealing tonight? Personally, I really would love to see Johnny Keyser come back but I wouldn't mind David either. The other two...just need to stay eliminated. I don't care for either of their voices, but I also hate Richie's personality so. Yeah.

Overall, I'm just really excited. I could not focus on anything else today. I've been tweeting Colton so much and just asjghjsdg. I have not been this excited for Idol since season 7. I've missed having something to look forward to. Seriously.

Vote For The Worst I think stopped being as big of a deal after Taylor Hicks won and I almost cried a sea of tears because he was sooo horrible in my opinion. Being able to sing a "tiny" bit isn't enough to get u anywhere as all three of the judges mentioned tonight. It's the full package and I'm glad for the most part that they do that now. If u look like an idiot on stage when u sing I don't want to see you win. That's just my opinion.

I was soo glad that ....is it Jason...or what's that one guy's name that cried when he was saved? I loved him he was so sweet and just idk he looks like he'd be a really great person to be friends with. Really good singer too. Just glad that Brielle or whatever her name is didn't make it. She bugs me so much and her stupid bimbo stage mom made me want to kill the TV. People that look like they belong on the Jersey Shore as Snookie's little sister need to get over themselves, realize they are not the crap and leave with their head high and not in a bad mood. If you look like ur gonna be drama then AI doesn't need u. Go find some MTV show to be on that I will personally avoid at all costs.
03-04-2012, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 10:06 AM by michelle..)
Vote for the worst had Eben and Haley chosen for this week, but they're both gone now, I believe. I know Eben is, at least.
I didn't pay that much attention to the girls. I've liked Skylar since she first auditioned, and recently started paying attention to Jessica, but that's about it.

Jeremy or Deandre, I believe is who you're talking about.
And I'm extremely happy Brielle did not make the cut. She's in need of a serious attitude adjustment for one, and for two, she just doesn't have the best voice. Almost everyone else in the top 13 is humble and down to earth, but her...no. She wouldn't have fit in, I don't think.

I'm not going to lie though, I'm still pretty upset that they chose Jermaine as the initial wild card on Tuesday. I just don't get what's so amazing about him? I mean, yeah, he seems like a pretty nice guy but that's not the point of the show. I don't feel like his voice is that great nor do I feel like he has a shot at winning. I apologize to anyone who does actually like Jermaine, he's just...not my style.

05-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Omg just gotta say, SOOOOO glad Jessica didn't win.
I knew it was rigged the entire season because nobody (except my bf's grandma haha) seemed to be voting for her yet she didn't leave till tonight. Obviously she had some fans and she might be a nice girl but my mom said if she won she was gonna put her fist into the TV. Glad that didn't happen Tongue I like my TV and it would be a shame to replace it so soon haha.

Sorry to those who liked her. I have to admit, she did okay on a few of the songs but her strange growl was odd. It might have been "Cute" at like 5 or whatever she was when she invented it, but 16 it's time to be a real singer.

Philip is a cutie and while his winner song wasn't my thing and some of his music was a little bit different, I think he'll do well.

Plus doesn't hurt that he's from Georgia like my bf :] .....Bf got jealous though and said he was MY American Idol and not that "boy." haha.

undefined
05-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Jessica can sing, but she really bored me. I truly believe they wasted the save on her. I personally think they should have saved it, and then maybe Colton would have made it further (although I do believe his elimination as well as a few others were rigged). He deserved it more than Jessica, and Skylar did as well, in my opinion.

I like Phillip, and I'm glad he won, especially over Jessica.

Anyone attending the tour this summer?

05-24-2012, 05:17 PM
I am glad Phillip won. He totally deserves it I think. And his single, "Home," is really good. I could see myself singing that for days on end. haha.

Jessica is a good artist though, I have to admit. While not as well-liked as Phillip, I'm sure she'll go far and do great things with her career.

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
05-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Yeah, Jessica can do great things. She just needs the right songs, and people helping her.