All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Official Hunger Games thread!
08-19-2011, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 03:46 PM by BEE..)
The Official Hunger Games thread!
Here it is. The official Hunger Games thread!! I'm EXCITED for this movie! You have no idea! I've been following the news all summer long and now I'm counting down the days! Who's excited!?
[Image: HungerGamesPoster.jpg]

I found two 'The Hunger Games' threads, so I have merged them together :]
-BEE.

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile..." Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2011, 01:05 AM
RE: The Official Hunger Games thread!
lol, started up yet again [:
the only news is that Jennifer Lawrence HAS recorded Rue's lullaby, and it WILL be on the soundtrack

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
08-23-2011, 08:23 AM
Yeahh... someone PLEASE put it on youtube! [': lol

Quote:First footage from 'The Hunger Games' movie to debut at MTV Video Music Awards!

Continuing a tradition of providing exclusive first looks at some of today's hottest movie franchises, MTV will debut the first-ever footage from The Hunger Games movie at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.

The VMAs will air on this Sunday at 9pm EST -- and as NextMovie reports, actress Jennifer Lawrence will be on hand to introduce the clip herself. Lawrence stars in The Hunger Games as Katniss Everdeen.

Earlier this year, members of the MTV staff talked about their coverage of pop culture mega-franchises, and how that might translate into coverage of The Hunger Games.

"The Twilight trio -- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner -- have been staples at MTV awards shows over the past three years," Amy Wilkinson, editor for MTV's Hollywood Crush blog, told the Hunger Games Examiner. "As the [Twilight] series winds down, I could see Hunger Games stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth easing into that spot. We've already seen Jennifer featured at this year's Movie Awards during our 'After Hours' special, and she's obviously got the kind of comedic chops well-suited for the ceremony's irreverant tone."

For the comments: What do you think the clip will include? Perhaps a listen to Katniss singing "Rue's Lullaby" or somethign else?

08-24-2011, 09:15 PM
When I read that yesterday I'm not even kidding I SCREAMED!! I was like OMGGGGGG!! I hope they don't just saw one shot of Katniss (aka Jennifer). I freaking wanna see PEETA AND GALE TOO! LOL

"Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile..." Heart
08-26-2011, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2011 03:32 PM by angiecakes1990.)
I saw a preview of the hunger games it looks pretty good are they still filming this btw
there is gonna be a full on sneak peek at the VMA's is anyone tuning into watching it

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
08-26-2011, 03:35 PM
(08-26-2011 03:31 PM)angiecakes1990 Wrote:  I saw a preview of the hunger games it looks pretty good are they still filming this btw
there is gonna be a full on sneak peek at the VMA's is anyone tuning into watching it

Yes, they are filming until next month now. Filming was going to stop this month, but it's been extended.

Lol, that was only 1 second in that video. We're trying to figure out what part of the book it's from... I'll have to wait for someone to put it on youtube.

08-27-2011, 11:02 AM
How many of you have read the entire trilogy?

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I have, twice around this time last year [:

08-27-2011, 12:29 PM
They must be real good then!
My teacher was talking about it last week. Her daughter's making her read them all lol.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2011, 12:33 PM
They're incredible [: & Aww, bless [':