All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Poll: Single or Taken?
Single
Taken
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Valentine's Day
02-08-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: Valentine's Day
Nice graphic Miranda I will just sit home but I wont do the crying part lol

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2012, 07:17 AM
(02-08-2012 11:51 PM)SLE Wrote:  Nice graphic Miranda I will just sit home but I wont do the crying part lol

Its not mine, I probably should've credited the person who made it on tumblr.
But thats pretty much what I'm gonna do.
Sit at home alone, watching The Notebook and Charlie St Cloud while crying.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Here's what you need to do (and I'm being quite serious), and it will go a long way for those filled with self-contempt or self-pity.

On Valentine's Day, you make a date with yourself. You take yourself out for dinner or shopping or whatever it is that you love to do. You buy something for yourself that you would love - maybe send yourself flowers, or purchase that giant teddy bear at Walmart (cough, cough). Let the inner romantic romance the inner love-nerd (as a bf once called me). If you're an extrovert, bring a friend along for the ride.

Oscar Wilde once wrote "to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." Of course, he was probably talking about narcissism, but there's a difference between malignant self-love and healthy, psychological self-love. I'm advocating the second.

If you choose to sit at home, you have no one to blame but...yourself.

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
02-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Heart Valentine's Day Messages to friends and Kathryn
Just leave a special message to a friend or Kathryn to say as a friend how much you appreciate them or think highly of them. Over the years we have gained many friends and this could be another time to say,

I really care about you and love you as a friend.

Kathryn and my friends, you are special and you bring me back to this place and make my day very special. Have a Happy Heart day. Love DianeHeart

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
02-10-2012, 06:41 PM
(02-09-2012 07:17 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 11:51 PM)SLE Wrote:  Nice graphic Miranda I will just sit home but I wont do the crying part lol

Why? Because you have no one to share it with? It's just another day with a pointless name.

[Image: Beeinhollywood.png]
02-10-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Valentine's Day Messages to friends and Kathryn
I appreciate Kathryn for making this website and forum, as well as, some really nice people that I've met on this forum.

{c} michelle.
02-10-2012, 07:01 PM
(02-10-2012 06:41 PM)BEE. Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 07:17 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  

Why? Because you have no one to share it with? It's just another day with a pointless name.

That's pretty much why.

{c} michelle.
02-10-2012, 08:34 PM
When you find the right person , it's special, there are some Holidays I don't understand either Bee, but when you go on a date on this day, it's a lovely memory. I usually send friends a nice card or gift and my Aunt a card to let her know she's special too and My husband and I go to dinner and just say We love each other more. It's another special day. We actually have three special days, Christmas, Anniversay and Valentine's Day. It' is hard when you are single, one thing is it's great to buy flowers for yourself.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
02-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm not going to rush into anything with a guy(I'm only 15,why would I?) On Valentine's Day I will be doing nothing. And I don't even care because Valentine's Day is so pointless. If you love someone, you show it all the time. A stupid day in Feb. is supposed elaborate on that?

My life is boring but who said it had to be full of excitement? No one!

My favorite kind of day is a drama free day.Cool
02-10-2012, 11:26 PM
I have to work that day anyway so I wont miss much. my parents have been married for almost 30 years and they dont celebrate Valentines day anymore they dont even buy each other gifts anymore but they are like who cares. like I said I never had a boyfriend so this holiday isnt my favorite.

[Image: 3523ccz.gif]
Signature Made by Michelle thanks so much I just love it