All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FAN MAIL EVERYTHING
01-30-2012, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 05:52 PM by ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥.)
FAN MAIL EVERYTHING
hey guys! wassup? please post answers to any of the things below vvvvvvvvvvvvv and anything else youd like to say about this Smile

-whats zac's fan mail address?
-how long does it take to get a reply of any sort?
-does zac usually reply/ read the mail?

and any personal experiences! with replies, or not!
<3

I'm the girl that lives in my world of dreams, to therefore make it my reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: FAN MAIL EVERYTHING
(01-30-2012 07:46 PM)ILOVEYOUZACEFRONSOMUCH♥ Wrote:  hey guys! wassup? please post answers to any of the things below vvvvvvvvvvvvv and anything else youd like to say about this Smile

-whats zac's fan mail address?
-how long does it take to get a reply of any sort?
-does zac usually reply/ read the mail?

The long-time official fan-mail address is found on the Zefron.com homepage, scroll down on the left.

Avila Beach is adjacent to Arroyo Grande and San Luis Obispo, so I think we can assume that Zac's family, or someone local that they have hired, handles the fan mail. Since he lives in Los Angeles, he doesn't receive the mail firsthand. I'm sure it's sorted and screened, and he only sees the items that would most interest him.
01-31-2012, 10:42 AM
yes, he gets his fan mail, he replies, no one knows how long it takes now a days being as busy as he is. Many of us have sent him stuff usually for his birthday and such. YOu just have to send it and see what happens/ His address is on the front portal.

http://www.zefron.com

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2012, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 11:47 AM by Jay899.)
Can someone confirm it's still in use? I started a thread with the same question some days ago because on fanmail.biz they told some people received everything back - RTS (return to sender). So I'm wondering.. cuz this information was given only a week ago.
01-31-2012, 03:20 PM
I'd like to know, too. I've written and sent things for almost 5 years, with stamped envelopes sometimes, and have never received any reply...seems like that's a long time for no reply if it is getting to him someway.
01-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Is the Avila Beach address still working? I wanted to send a fan mail, but only if that address still works. I did come across one more address that is only for autograph requests and that could satisfy the people who are mostly interested in autographs.

The autograph address is (Along with Zac's name on top of course):

Zac Efron
William Morris Place
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

If you send something to this address, you may have over a 3 month wait to get your autograph(s). If you are a patient person, you will have no trouble at all waiting! If you know what to do for getting an autograph, you're all set!

Did that help at all?

Heart 3/31/12 Zac tweeted on his Twitter! (@ZacEfron) Heart
01-31-2012, 08:19 PM
What do you need to do to get an autograph? is there a special size envelope to send, stamped?
02-01-2012, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 11:06 AM by Peace.)
Ok, Kathryn gave us the address and she always confirms everything. This is the address everyone is suppose to use. I will post it on this thread. As she has said in the past, there is no GUARANTEE WHEN HE WILL GET IT AND HOW LONG HE WILL RESPOND TO IT. the other thing I do suggest is a request receipt which is green and you send at the post office or UPS store b/c then someone has to sign for it.
here is the address, you have to realize, it won't be the next day, just make sure you put that you are from this forum , your username and real name and so forth on the box. This way he knows you belong here.

And also, if you want an autograph, make sure you put a yellow envelope for the autograph and fill it out so he doesn't have to do anything.

Zac Efron
P.O. Box 960
Avila Beach, CA 93424

If you have a problem, you should PM Kathryn. She has the information.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user