All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rants.
01-07-2012, 02:50 AM
RE: Rants.
(01-07-2012 02:01 AM)teamnoelftw. Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 01:55 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  My newest rant is that Michael (the bf) and I were in a car accident for those who didn't see my SB post. Two cars of Canadians did it. One was in front of us one was in back. Michael's car is practically ruined. It was bad and I'm sore.

oh, my gosh. you guys are ok, though, right?
nothing serious?

Yeah we're okay....I was crying when I seen the damage though to his car. The front hood is like a tent now and we thought his radiator was leaking.....apparently all of his parts under his hood were pushed into us cause his stereo is falling out of the dash. His trunk won't close anymore and his bumper is hanging off the back of his car. His front headlights and his taillights and reflectors are smashed and Michael said the street was litered with broken car parts and glass.

I feel so responsible because I made him take me out somewhere. He said he wanted to stay home and relax but I threw a fit and told him I wanted to do something.....and now his car is completely ruined. He said he isn't mad but money is tight for all of us right and luckily he's got good insurance. My parents came to help us out and yeah long story short....except for a headache, neckache and sore back we're okay but emotionally I'm a mess because it was really scary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2012, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2012 07:36 PM by Stephanie.)
My birth control decided to act up again. I've been having issues off and on for 6 months now but last month I thought I was okay and out of the woods with the side effects. Nope this month has been the worst of them all. From Friday till today I've been bleeding when I'm not supposed to (actually that's been going on since LAST Friday), headaches that are mostly in the back of my head and eyes, muscle pain, cramping and stomach aches, weird bouts of wanting to eat a ton and then having no appetite, constipation, trouble regaining my balance when I go from a laying down to stand or sitting, extreme exhaustion where I will sleep in late and still wake up feeling like I didn't sleep at all, nausea to the point that my bf didn't get any sleep probably the past few nights cause I toss and turn and the nausea is getting in the way of my sleeping. I have trouble keeping my body temp steady despite not having a fever or even feeling like it's the flu. SO weird. I thought for sure I was pregnant or something but the bleeding tells me otherwise.

I know other people have real issues on here...but this is kinda scary.
01-23-2012, 12:05 PM
^^^^^
Maybe your immune system is a little low which is why you feel off, and after everything you've been through the past few weeks your bound to feel off. Try taking some vitamins or going to see the DR , as birth control pills normally act up if something is out of whack in your body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went in for surgery on my throat, didn't work as they expected to, went back in last friday (20th) it worked but it's only a temporary measure and I have to go back in March again for the more long term version, and they also want to try some surgery thats experimentary and they haven;t done much before. I have to go speech therapy every week. I really wanted sorted but it's like endless pain and discomfort and makes finding a proper full time job really hard.

KellyAngel

http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2012, 01:36 PM
(01-23-2012 12:05 PM)Londonlipton Wrote:  ^^^^^
Maybe your immune system is a little low which is why you feel off, and after everything you've been through the past few weeks your bound to feel off. Try taking some vitamins or going to see the DR , as birth control pills normally act up if something is out of whack in your body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went in for surgery on my throat, didn't work as they expected to, went back in last friday (20th) it worked but it's only a temporary measure and I have to go back in March again for the more long term version, and they also want to try some surgery thats experimentary and they haven;t done much before. I have to go speech therapy every week. I really wanted sorted but it's like endless pain and discomfort and makes finding a proper full time job really hard.

Yeah I'm going to make an appointment with the Doctor soon. Problem is the Doctor who gave me my BC suddenly LEFT. Just up and left her practice and I really don't know why. Again kinda odd. I take vitamins but it's just a very weird situation. I felt a little better last night so that's a plus but that's probably because I'm in my placebo week.
01-25-2012, 08:34 PM
I hate it, hate it, hate it, when teachers vent their frustrations out on you. There was this one day when my Spanish teacher started yelling at us. I was like, "What the hell are you yelling at us for?!" Then he had the nerve to yell at me when I asked him a question later on. I thought, "What are you yelling about? I didn't do a damn thing to you?" I got so pissed.

Oh, and I also hate when people perceive you as something you're not. I've had people think I was snotty just because I'm quiet. What the hell? How do you get that perception? Those idiots don't even know me and they're accusing me of being something I'm not.

And another thing: Who says you have to listen to rap to be black? I'm black and I listen to everything! I had someone tell me once that I should listen to Chris B instead of the Jonas Bros. because I'm black. What?? Who's so ignorant as to actually say something like that to someone?

Ok. I'm good now.

My life is boring but who said it had to be full of excitement? No one!

My favorite kind of day is a drama free day.Cool
01-26-2012, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 12:04 AM by LoveYourFaith_OD.)
Just started this new workout group Zumba x Curves

Whoo dancing really makes you feel good, embarrassing though when you mess up in front of other people

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Just in case anyone cared for an update on me. I'm okay; not feeling as sick as I was but I'm still a little yucky and tired. That's probably because of the fight my bf and I had the past few nights BUT now that we're doing great, I think I'll be recovering from whatever I've got going on.

Oh and another not rant but uhh....I guess observation.
Does anyone else have ALL of their facebook friends writing that they are pregnant? It's crazy if someone isn't getting married they are having a baby. I'm sure I'll be joining the craze one of these days but for right now I'm like "omg" lol
01-26-2012, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 10:27 PM by mariahh..)
I absolutely hate it when girls compete with me. Just because I'm getting ahead doing college while still in high school does not give you the right to text me or FB me and be like how is it how hard is it what classes are you taking how many credits and how many classes bleh bleh. oh you're only taking 4? I'm taking 6. like idgaf how many classes your taking. because while you're taking 6 classes you're ripping your hair out. i'm still a full time student in college and i'm taking it fine.

i hate when they ask about my job and how much i make. and then apply to the same job as me and ask what questions will they ask.

i hate feeling super emotional. i think i am depressed, but i'm afraid to reach out for help from my family.

i hate when people only talk to me when they need something.

My life is completely filled with pure bliss. <3
01-28-2012, 08:15 PM
whoever is trending "RIP ____" on Twitter should stop. Seriously, death is no joke. It's been trending 3 times this week.

I mean really. I am sick of it.
[Image: tumblr_lghqo7L0yq1qafrh6.gif]

Once a stone heart shattered and came along a true love so pure and sweet.

"I have the best fans in the world, gay and straight....
A person is a person."- Colton Haynes on his fans.
01-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Feeling heartbroken, even though I shouldn't be.

My life is completely filled with pure bliss. <3