All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official New Years Thread
01-02-2012, 04:00 AM
RE: New Year's Resolutions?
Lose weight. idk how much but I want to weigh in the 120s and get rid of my gut that I've seem to have gotten in the past year.

Focus better in school so I can be done and finish my pre reqs and get into nursing school.

Pass my nursing assistant test

Drive my car more

Be a better gf to Michael

Get an attitude change. The one I have sucks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 06:07 PM
RE: The Official New Years Discussion Thread
My family was away and I went and had my nails and feet done, then went to a friends house with her kids, she made pork and vegetables and we played board games, then went home and called my family, and we all wished each other a Happy New Year. The came home New Years Day, I went to church and just got things done. Happy New Years 2012 everyone.

I was Voted Most Motherly:Heart

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect and kindness

also visit

http://www.hotspotscentral.net/forum

and now I have another new forum, but still in the works, you can start your own threads
http://www.thenewwave.com.mx/forum/forum.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: New Year's Resolutions?
(01-02-2012 04:00 AM)Stephanie Wrote:  Lose weight. idk how much but I want to weigh in the 120s and get rid of my gut that I've seem to have gotten in the past year.
Same. I've always wanted to be around 125, but I just can't seem to get there. I mean, I'm not that far off but I'm not close enough.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user