All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make Up and Hair Thread
08-24-2011, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2011 04:36 PM by SeasonsOfLove.)
Make Up and Hair Thread
Thread to talk about,ask about or review make up products or hair products or even just post tutorials that you have made or just think are good!
http://www.youtube.com/user/pursebuzz#p/...uajWcJGgxg

[Image: cwLUJXCkxfi_7758966.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Beauty and Hair Advice Thread
I figured we could use one of these again on here. If you're getting a haircut or need advice on some sort of beauty tip then come here to post.
12-28-2011, 05:51 PM
RE: Beauty and Hair Advice Thread
I just got my haircut today, so this would have come in handy yesterday. But oh well.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2011, 05:53 PM
I'll go first. I'm getting my hair done by a friend tomorrow and I really have no idea what I should do except I know the color is going to be an auburn color that looks red and purple in certain light. The cut....I'm not sure about. I'm kinda thinking something like this

http://www.razdachi.net/wallpaper/emma-stone/8015.html

but really I have no idea. So anybody got ideas?
12-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Well, your facial structure is the opposite of mine; that said, I know enough to say you want to elongate the face by adding height on top, reducing body on the sides, and keeping it long.

Here's a website that should help:

http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style...-for-women

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.
12-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Well honestly you're a beautiful gal so whatever hairstyle you choose will look good I'm sure. But yea definitely that Emma Stone look wil, fit perfectly. I say give a go. Smile

[Image: tumblr_lpyk4aphgy1r1a7uno2_500.gif]
One life to live, one purpose to serve and that's as my mom's son who she watches from above. My only mom is that to my mother and still loving uncle to my dead nephew. You two are my heart.
12-29-2011, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 02:51 AM by Stephanie.)
Thanks Jackson, I think I'll go with that then sorta if my friend is able to figure what I want from the picture.
I also thought this might look good.
http://black2dart.blogspot.com/2011/11/h...brity.html
12-29-2011, 06:14 PM
I really like the shorter style you posted. (:

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
12-29-2011, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 09:40 PM by Stephanie.)
My hair is done. It looks not that different just shorter and the color is redish brown. The bangs are a little shorter but overall my friend kept my same style
My hair is done. It looks not that different just shorter and the color is redish brown. The bangs are a little shorter but overall my friend kept my same style
01-01-2012, 10:23 AM
So with it being new year and all, I wanted to change up my hair a little bit. My hair is the same colour as Amanda Seyfried's and I'm trying to grow it to the length she has it. Naturally though, I have mousey brown hair and have been blonde for about six months now. I like the blonde as it suits my skin tone however, I am very tempted to go back to brown, kind of like Vanessa Hudgens' hair colour. So basically I'm confused, should I stay blonde or go dark brown?

© lauren