All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liberal Arts at Sundance Festival 2012
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Liberal Arts at Sundance Festival 2012
The Sundance Institute announced the films for the “Out of Competition Premieres” section of the festival which “ showcases some of the most highly anticipated dramatic films of the coming year from new and established directors” and Liberal Arts has made the shortlist! It will be showcased in a world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival which takes place in Utah in January 2012.
Quote: “Liberal Arts / U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: Josh Radnor) — When 30-something Jesse is invited back to his alma mater, he falls for a 19-year-old college student and is faced with the powerful attraction that springs up between them. Cast: Josh Radnor, Elizabeth Olsen, Richard Jenkins, Allison Janney, John Magaro, Elizabeth Reaser.”

Credits to zaangels.com

~

It's going to be amazing to see Zac in such a prestigious film festival! I really hope he'll attend to it even though he doesn't play a main role in the movie.

All glory is fleeting.
[Image: m1u02.gif]
tumblr ~ dtumblr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 06:56 PM
RE: Liberal Arts at Sundance Festival 2012
That's sooo cool.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
12-06-2011, 09:43 AM
excellent
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2011, 12:10 PM
i read this: 'Liberal Arts' will screen in San Francisco Jan 26 as part of Sundance Film Festival USA,

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
12-14-2011, 01:10 PM
(12-14-2011 12:10 PM)astridefron Wrote:  i read this: 'Liberal Arts' will screen in San Francisco Jan 26 as part of Sundance Film Festival USA,

Need more information here. The Sundance Festival is in Utah, so a screening in San Francisco would not be part of the festival, or the location is wrong.
12-14-2011, 01:44 PM
(12-14-2011 01:10 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(12-14-2011 12:10 PM)astridefron Wrote:  i read this: 'Liberal Arts' will screen in San Francisco Jan 26 as part of Sundance Film Festival USA,

Need more information here. The Sundance Festival is in Utah, so a screening in San Francisco would not be part of the festival, or the location is wrong.

If you need any clarification on that @ehs_wildcats on twitter is on top of knowing about that.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
12-16-2011, 01:03 AM
ahhh ok... i am sorry, i am not from usa... haha i trust you! i just read it haha but is cool that you put me things clear... (sorry my english) thank you! i usually visit a page of the ehs_wildcats!

Heart

[Image: sinttulo1qip.jpg]
12-21-2011, 02:48 PM

OK, here's the extra information we needed:

"Also, indiewire posted a list of the Sundance Film Festival USA screenings which occur all over the US and it includes Liberal Arts which will screen at Sundance Kabuki Cinemas in San Francisco on January 26."

So, apparently, Sundance has an "outreach" program that shows festival entries here and there as well as in Utah. So if you are in the Bay Area, you can see Liberal Arts on 1-26 and give us a report.
12-24-2011, 01:28 AM
(12-21-2011 02:48 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  

OK, here's the extra information we needed:

"Also, indiewire posted a list of the Sundance Film Festival USA screenings which occur all over the US and it includes Liberal Arts which will screen at Sundance Kabuki Cinemas in San Francisco on January 26."

So, apparently, Sundance has an "outreach" program that shows festival entries here and there as well as in Utah. So if you are in the Bay Area, you can see Liberal Arts on 1-26 and give us a report.

they're going to show the film this january?
but a trailer hasn't even come out
12-24-2011, 10:30 AM
(12-24-2011 01:28 AM)Firefly Wrote:  they're going to show the film this january?
but a trailer hasn't even come out

I haven't heard about any distribution deal, so at this point they have no use for a trailer. Once someone agrees to put the movie into theaters, then the marketing and promo stuff can begin.