All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rahmani Bahrani
08-20-2011, 07:57 PM
RE: Rahmani Bahrani
(08-20-2011 08:26 AM)mirandagirl Wrote:  This movie could be another step towards Zac winning an Oscar
That would be amazing and I'm sure it would make him feel great!

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2011, 08:16 PM
yeah! I wanted zac to win an oscar for a long time

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
08-21-2011, 09:21 AM
(08-20-2011 08:16 PM)qwerty Wrote:  yeah! I wanted zac to win an oscar for a long time

Me too SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

[Image: thump_6819935zac-efron.gif]
08-21-2011, 09:33 AM
I was expecting him to get one for his role in me and orsen welles

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
08-21-2011, 10:28 AM
I was expected one for Me and Orson Welles too
08-21-2011, 11:52 PM
(08-21-2011 09:33 AM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  I was expecting him to get one for his role in me and orsen welles

Let's be realistic. Zac was competent in M&OW, but hardly Academy Award bait; he was no better than any of the other actors, who are all real pros. If anyone deserved an award, it was Christian McKay as Orson Welles; his performance was spectacular.
08-22-2011, 03:12 AM
and whats wrong with MAOW i loved it

[Image: 28lqi4g.jpg]
Natsu Dragneel The Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail Blush

the only anime male hottie that can suit rosy pink hair and be a total badass
08-22-2011, 06:39 AM
(08-21-2011 11:52 PM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(08-21-2011 09:33 AM)TearDropsBumberly Wrote:  I was expecting him to get one for his role in me and orsen welles

Let's be realistic. Zac was competent in M&OW, but hardly Academy Award bait; he was no better than any of the other actors, who are all real pros. If anyone deserved an award, it was Christian McKay as Orson Welles; his performance was spectacular.

yeah...but im hoping for zac to have an oscar anytime soon Smile

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
08-22-2011, 09:36 AM
(08-22-2011 06:39 AM)qwerty Wrote:  ...yeah...but im hoping for zac to have an oscar anytime soon Smile

Actually, I'm not, and let me tell you why. Zac has already paid a price for his sudden success at a young age. Critics dismiss him as just another Disney teen idol who can't play other parts. An Oscar win in the next few years might even damage Zac personally and professionally. Right now, he's being judged on the basis of High School Musical, and people seeing his new movies are saying, "Hey, this guy is a lot better than I thought." But if he won Hollywood's top award at a young age, suddenly no future performance would be good enough.

Look at John Travolta -- Grease was such a success that Travolta was afraid to make another musical for 30 years because he was afraid it wouldn't measure up to Grease. I don't want to see Zac sitting on the sidelines, turning down parts because they might not measure up to some past award-winning role.

Zac seems to have plenty of talent, what he needs is further experience. Remember, he's only had five movies actually shown in theaters. He needs to make a lot more movies, climb the ladder of Hollywood stardom one rung at a time, and when he gets to the top he will feel that he has earned it -- and so will everyone else.
08-22-2011, 10:14 AM
(08-22-2011 09:36 AM)d. b. wilyumz Wrote:  
(08-22-2011 06:39 AM)qwerty Wrote:  ...yeah...but im hoping for zac to have an oscar anytime soon Smile

Actually, I'm not, and let me tell you why. Zac has already paid a price for his sudden success at a young age. Critics dismiss him as just another Disney teen idol who can't play other parts. An Oscar win in the next few years might even damage Zac personally and professionally. Right now, he's being judged on the basis of High School Musical, and people seeing his new movies are saying, "Hey, this guy is a lot better than I thought." But if he won Hollywood's top award at a young age, suddenly no future performance would be good enough.

Look at John Travolta -- Grease was such a success that Travolta was afraid to make another musical for 30 years because he was afraid it wouldn't measure up to Grease. I don't want to see Zac sitting on the sidelines, turning down parts because they might not measure up to some past award-winning role.

Zac seems to have plenty of talent, what he needs is further experience. Remember, he's only had five movies actually shown in theaters. He needs to make a lot more movies, climb the ladder of Hollywood stardom one rung at a time, and when he gets to the top he will feel that he has earned it -- and so will everyone else.

If he wins an award for any movie,it will be best supporting actor for the Paper Boy, as the director of that directed Precious which was nominated for AND won a ton of awards in 2009.

AngelKellyAngel
http://www.twitter.com/Londonlipton
http://www.youtube.com/londonlemming