All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Official Break Up Thread~
10-29-2011, 04:09 PM
RE: The Official Break Up Thread~
I hated being single for a really long time but now I see that it was worth it because if I'd been dating all the time off and on I'd never would have had time for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Yes being single is nice

Sometimes it can feel kind of empty though especially on valentines day

[Image: tumblr_lruddxOgoM1qlpcpdo1_500.gif]
From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2011, 04:31 PM
I really need this thread right now .... Sad

[Image: 1-1.png]
11-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Yeah it can be empty sometimes even on Valentines Day if ur bf or whoever is working. It kinda sucks
11-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Yea good thing it's only once a year

Seeing couples these days is driving me crazy!

From the year 2000 to the present and so on, I have always and forever loved Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney
11-06-2011, 10:43 AM
You know what really hurts?
When you're dating a guy for very close to two years, he breaks up with you for another girl 2 and a half years younger than him that he just met, lie to you about it, discover she's not worth it, then cry to you about how he wants you back. Then you're dumb enough to believe he's sorry, take him back, date for another two months, just for him to break up with you again for the SAME girl who "wasn't worth it" before, come over to your house every couple days after you're broken up, kiss you a number of times and tell you how there's a good chance he'll be back. Then while he's still doing all that stuff with you, he starts dating that other girl without you knowing, until it accidentally slips out. You're so upset because he HID it from you, not necessarily because he's with her. Now, they're dating for almost a month and he comes back around and cheats on her with you, like it's nothing and you have to wonder, "Was he cheating on me for those two years?" Now, a year later, she's 4 months pregnant and he tells you first because he wants your sympathy. Dumbly enough, you give him all your support, and you support her as well.

Yes, that's my story. It was hard to get through it, but you know what, I'm done wasting my time on someone who appears to have never even cared. Those 2 years were great, I can't lie about that, but now it's time to move on and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

[Image: 11imzxw.gif]
- zefron member since '06.
11-06-2011, 03:06 PM
That sounds like one of the ladies from For Colored Girls

11-07-2011, 03:00 AM
(11-06-2011 10:43 AM)michelle. Wrote:  You know what really hurts?
When you're dating a guy for very close to two years, he breaks up with you for another girl 2 and a half years younger than him that he just met, lie to you about it, discover she's not worth it, then cry to you about how he wants you back. Then you're dumb enough to believe he's sorry, take him back, date for another two months, just for him to break up with you again for the SAME girl who "wasn't worth it" before, come over to your house every couple days after you're broken up, kiss you a number of times and tell you how there's a good chance he'll be back. Then while he's still doing all that stuff with you, he starts dating that other girl without you knowing, until it accidentally slips out. You're so upset because he HID it from you, not necessarily because he's with her. Now, they're dating for almost a month and he comes back around and cheats on her with you, like it's nothing and you have to wonder, "Was he cheating on me for those two years?" Now, a year later, she's 4 months pregnant and he tells you first because he wants your sympathy. Dumbly enough, you give him all your support, and you support her as well.

Yes, that's my story. It was hard to get through it, but you know what, I'm done wasting my time on someone who appears to have never even cared. Those 2 years were great, I can't lie about that, but now it's time to move on and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Wow....wtf lol. I am at a loss for words. Sounds like a guy with a lot of issues and no clue what the heck he wants out of life. :[
11-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Idk sometimes it can feel kind of empty and sad seeing all these couples wishing I could be happy with a guy

Bur yea that's terrible

11-08-2011, 07:42 AM
i never had a boyfriend but it hurts to see the guy i like being with another girl Sad

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....