All new accounts must be activated. PM Kathryn to request a new account activation.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Zac @ a Halloween party
11-01-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: Zac @ a Halloween party
lol i might let him put me handcuffs

[Image: normal_013.jpg]

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe, and, sound....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2011, 01:59 AM
I haven't made a comment on any Zefron threads since about 11th grade, that was over 3 years ago; but I just have this to say.

1) Not all gay people shave their legs/bodies.....that is a slightly offensive and rude stereotype to make

2) Everyone look at Aly's upper right chest area. It only counts if you saw nipple.
11-02-2011, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 02:16 AM by Twilight.)
(11-02-2011 01:59 AM)hausofhensley Wrote:  1) Not all gay people shave their legs/bodies.....that is a slightly offensive and rude stereotype to make.

Amen to that. They always make it seem like being bi/gay/lesbian is such an awful/bad thing when it really is not & need to get over themselves.

I would find any guy celebrity more attractive if that were the case & have before, LOL.

We should all be proud of who we are & not let anyone like those people get in our way.

[Image: 33xc8rr.jpg]
Sig By: Me
ZEfronAttackCom
Been A Zefronite Since: August 2007
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2011, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 11:11 PM by healingduck.)
I'm with Lashay on this one. If he did turn out to be gay then that would be just fine as long as he's happy. I don't know why the whole issue came up in the first place, but I think he's straight because I haven't seen anything to make me think otherwise. The costume was all in good fun. Heck, I've known several people that have dressed up as girls for Halloween. lol. But like I said, I would still love him the same and even better, he would be happy.

Now, Can't we all just admire this amazing picture? Tongue
11-02-2011, 07:23 PM
^^ I agree with you! But, Of COURSE haters going to make comments and call Zac gay. That's their pastime(they have sad lives, I'm sure).

My life is boring but who said it had to be full of excitement? No one!

My favorite kind of day is a drama free day.Cool
11-04-2011, 05:57 AM
(11-02-2011 01:59 AM)hausofhensley Wrote:  I haven't made a comment on any Zefron threads since about 11th grade, that was over 3 years ago; but I just have this to say.

1) Not all gay people shave their legs/bodies.....that is a slightly offensive and rude stereotype to make

2) Everyone look at Aly's upper right chest area. It only counts if you saw nipple.
It was said in jest! And to be honest I wouldn't give a toss if he was gay/ bi or whatever. Just P's me off how many haters use it as an insult towards Zac. I apologise if you found it offensive but it wasn't meant that way.
11-04-2011, 10:04 PM
hahaha love it!!! sooo hot!

[Image: tumblr_m0ddokVVEH1roa2pto1_500.gif]
12-23-2011, 05:38 PM
I know this is old but I just came across it ...and I'm sorry for those who "drooled" over the pic but his legs gross me out. idk why but they just look veiny where the hair is. Maybe if I knew Zac personally I'd find it funny but I think it just looks odd. Short shorts are never a turn on for me.
12-23-2011, 07:20 PM
I feel bad looking at the picture now because Zac didn't even know someone put it on the internet.

[Image: 2irru4n.jpg]
{c} michelle.
12-24-2011, 08:47 PM
(12-23-2011 05:38 PM)Stephanie Wrote:  I know this is old but I just came across it ...and I'm sorry for those who "drooled" over the pic but his legs gross me out.

Oh, I think his legs are sexy! I love the muscles and hair and veins (it's called vascularity).

That's cool, though. More chance for me. (-;

Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become. CS Lewis.